Zihuatanejo Resort 1bdr Penthouse
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: Double Bed - 2,King Bed - 1
Say hello to romance at Zihuatanejo! Located on a private peninsula in the coastal beach resort city of Ixtapa Zihuatanejo in Guerrero, Mexico - this resort is situated along a steep hillside with breathtaking views, surrounded by 30 acres of lush tropical gardens. Just a short walk from the famously peaceful fishing village, you are only a brief taxi ride or brisk walk to the beaches. Enjoy majestic scenery, delicious cuisine, cultural arts, and abundant recreation as you explore tropical forests, snorkel or surf.
A city made famous by the film The Shawshank Redemption, Zihuatanejo maintains its laid-back charm to this day. Stroll down the seaside Paseo del Pescador (Fisherman's Walk) for friendly vendors, arts and crafts, boutiques and authentic Mexican seafood restaurants. Some of the most cherished white-sand beaches include Principal, La Ropa, Las Gatas, and Contramar Beach, right next to the resort. Those with rental cars should make the drive to the fishing hamlet of La Barra de Potosi, the open-air market of ranch town Petatlan, and the thriving modern attractions of Ixtapa.
Aside from the spacious suites and gorgeous views, one of the best features of staying here is the Altura Restaurant, where the internationally inspired menu spans breakfast, lunch, dinner, and authentic Mexican snacks in between. Happy Hour happens twice a day as well, with sweeping views of Zihuatanejo Bay from tables on the terrace. Other top resort amenities at this 30-acre coastal escape include an expansive outdoor infinity pool, massage services, on-site car rentals and a concierge to help plan your adventures.
Zihuatanejo features spacious studio suites that comfortably sleep two and features a king bed or two double beds. You are sure to appreciate the spacious living area with scenic bay views, air conditioning and the convenience of a kitchenette. Plus, TV with DVD player and a balcony or patio to soak it all in - comforts designed to make your stay more enjoyable.
* Casual Dining
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Massage Services
* Pool Bar
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Horseback Riding
* Scuba Diving
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to all suites
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
- As you leave customs at the airport, sales people may attempt to sell you ride offers. It is recommended that you make your own ground transportation arrangements at least two weeks in advance of travel.
- On-site parking is available, and fees may apply.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3