Steps to Canyon Lifts & Shuttle - Biggest 3 Bd - Sauna/Hottub/Garage
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Pets are allowed
Well-behaved and friendly dogs allowed with HOA ap
Book Direct and Save
Save on service fees by booking direct on Houfy.
Dreaming of something more than the standard Mammoth hole-in-the-wall condo? Wishing you could be on the mountain but not have to sacrifice design, privacy, and luxury amenities? Looking for a host who values your investment and works hard to give you a 5-star stay?
Welcome to Sonenalp's Refined Rustic Retreat which guests describe as "superb," "perfect," "fabulous," and "even nicer than the pictures."
With 2 king-bed masters plus a bunkroom with xbox, expansive entertaining space, hot tub & sauna on the South-facing balcony, garage parking for 2 cars plus guests, and use of our Canyon Lodge Locker, the Retreat is the perfect base for ski adventures or lazy summer days.
It's no wonder guests call our location 'ideal" --we're an easy walk to Canyon Lodge lifts and gondola, we have 2 shuttle stops just outside the door, and we are convenient to the Village. But why go anywhere when you can kick back in the semi-private hot tub, watching the kids sled or play in the back garden?
Make the most of your trip with concierge-level assistance before, during and after your stay from recognized Premier Partner™, Superhost™, and founder of Adventure, Refined.™ Use our online Guest Guide to help you plan your trip. Remote, personalized access makes chek in a breeze -- no need to meet a manager or pick up/drop off keys.
* Almost 2000 square feet of beautifully appointed space on a single story
* Large, open floor plan, perfect for gathering and socializing
* Gas log fireplace, flat-screen TV, plenty of plush seating for your group
* Gourmet cook's kitchen, dining table for 6, breakfast bar for 4 and office nook for 2
* Expansive kitchen guests call "better even than home."
* 2 master suites and a tricked-out bunkroom -- all indulgently decorated with luxury down linens and designer furnishings
* Large main master bedroom features a California king bed; single day bed; gas fireplace; en suite bathroom with tub/shower and dual sinks
* Cozy 2nd master bedroom features king bed, dresser, TV; 2nd master bathroom features dual sinks and a private toilet/shower room
* 3rd bedroom/bunkroom features 2 sets of bunk beds to sleep 6 (2 single beds; 1 double; 1 queen), a mini foosball/game table and a TV with XBOX 360.
* All bedrooms have luxury linens, ample storage, large closets and flat-screen TVs.
* central, thermostatically controlled heat with integrated humidifier
* South-facing balcony with views of Sherwins
* Weber grill (2 grills shared by 4 condos)
* Cozy North facing balcony with seating for 2
* Large hot tub and sauna on South balcony shared only with 1 other condo
* Convenient on-site key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys or worry about late evening arrivals)
* Dialed in electronics including xbox, flat-screen TVs in every bedroom and living space, free 5-G wi-fi
* In-unit washer/dryer
* Pack-n-play, high chair and bed guard rails available upon request
* 2 underground parking spots (with high ceiling clearance of at least 8 feet)
* Convenient access to public transport with 2 stops (#74 & 75)) within 50 feet of Sonenalp.
Please note that homes in Mammoth Lakes do not have air conditioning due to our mild, mountain climate. If you need AC, check out our Westin units, which have AC as they are built to standard hotel specs.
Also note: The hot tub is shared with 1 other unit. Be aware that a spa maintenance company will service the tub 2x per week. To access the tub the maintenance person will need to walk through the condo.
Need even more space? We can host up to 44 guests at Sonenalp, in all 4 condos. We also offer other posh and private properties around Mammoth.
Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge:
Sonenalp Single Condos:
Charming Chalet 812994
Refined Rustic Retreat 787150
Mammoth Moose 1061752
Noble Nest 1227354
Sonenalp 2 Condo combinations:
First Floor Combo 1188720
Second Floor Combo 829194
Other Mammoth Listings:
Westin Monache at the Village:
Mammoth Mosaic (1 bedroom) 1929591
Pilot's Peak (studio) 1929592
Mountainside, adjacent to Canyon Lodge:
Apogee Mammoth 1670411
Pet friendly, but we will need to approve your pet prior to booking and you will need to sign the pet agreement. There is a $200 fee for approved pets.
Guests must sign a personalized rental contract within 48 hours of booking. A 3% credit card fee will apply to any refunded amounts due to guest-initiated cancelations.
Need help deciding which condos are right for you? Don't hesitate to contact us for specialized help if finding the best fit for your group.
TOML Tax ID/Business License 7611
What this place offers
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Laptop friendly workspace
Children's books and toys
Crib/Pack 'n Play
Sonenalp is an upscale and quiet community. Events, yes. Loud parties, no.
No smoking allowed
No smoking (of any kind) or vaping in building or on grounds per HOA rule.
2 reserved garage parking spaces provided. No parking in driveway, please.
Meet The Host
Member since: March 2018
Over 18 years of age
0-17 years of age
Report this listing