Are you looking for the perfect luxury mountain retreat in what our guests call the "ideal location" in Mammoth Lakes? You've found it at The Mammoth Moose, our whimsically designed, true luxury home.
With 1950 sq feet, The Moose is one of the largest 3 bed/3 bath condos so close the lifts and is designed to comfortably accommodate 2 families with 2 king masters and a tricked-out bunk room.
Easy 5-minute walk to Canyon Lodge where you can hop on a chairlift up to the top of Lincoln mountain or grab the gondola to The Village. The perfect location to base your summer hikes, bikes, walks, and trips to the lake.
But why would you want to leave when you can relax in the semi-private hot tub while you watch the kids sled on the back garden hill or play in the garden?
Convenient access to public transport with 2 stops (#74 & 75)) within 50 feet of Sonenalp.
Online Guest Guide to help you plan your trip. Remote, personalized access -- no need to meet a manager or pick up/drop off keys for check-in.
Concierge-level assistance before, during, and after your stay from recognized Premier Partner™, Superhost™, and founder of Adventure, Refined.™
* Almost 2000 square feet of beautifully appointed space
* Large, open floor plan, perfect for gathering and socializing
* Gas log fireplace, flat screen TV, plenty of plush seating for your group
* Gourmet cook's kitchen, dining table for 6, breakfast bar for 4 and office nook for 2
* Expansive kitchen guests call "the best equipped I've ever seen in a rental."
* 2 master suites and a tricked-out bunkroom -- all indulgently decorated with luxury down linens and designer furnishings
* Large main master bedroom features a California king sleigh bed; single day bed; gas fireplace; en suite bathroom with tub/shower and dual sinks
* Cozy 2nd master bedroom features king bed and dresser; 2nd master bathroom features dual sinks and a private toilet/shower room
* 3rd bedroom/bunkroom features 2 sets of bunk beds to sleep 6 (2 single beds; 1 double; 1 king), a foosball/game table and a TV with XBOX 360.
* All bedrooms have luxury linens, ample storage, large closets and flat screen TVs.
* Central, thermostatically controlled heat with integrated humidifier
* South-facing balcony with views of Sherwins
* Propane grill (2 grills shared by 4 condos)
* Cozy North facing balcony with seating for 2
* Large hot tub and sauna on South balcony shared only with 1 other condo
* Convenient on-site key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys or worry about late evening arrivals)
* Dialed in electronics including xbox, flat screen TVs in every bedroom and living space, free 5-G wi-fi
* In-unit washer/dryer
* 2 underground parking spots (with high ceiling clearance of at least 8 feet)
Please note that homes in Mammoth Lakes do not have air conditioning due to our mild, mountain climate. If you need AC, check out our Westin units, which have AC as they are built to standard hotel specs.
Also note: The hot tub is shared with 1 other unit. Be aware that a spa maintenance company will service the tub 2x per week. To access the tub the maintenance person will need to walk through the condo.
Need even more space? We can host up to 44 guests at Sonenalp, in all 4 condos. We also offer other posh and private properties around Mammoth.
Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge:
Sonenalp Single Condos:
Charming Chalet 812994
Refined Rustic Retreat 787150
Mammoth Moose 1061752
Noble Nest 1227354
Sonenalp 2 Condo combinations:
First Floor Combo 1188720
Second Floor Combo 829194
Other Mammoth Listings:
Westin Monache at the Village:
Mammoth Mosaic (1 bedroom) 1929591
Pilot's Peak (studio) 1929592
Mountainside, adjacent to Canyon Lodge:
Apogee Mammoth 1670411
Pet friendly, but we will need to approve your pet prior to booking and you will need to sign the pet agreement. There is a $200 fee for approved pets.
Guests must sign a personalized rental contract within 48 hours of booking. A 3% credit card fee will apply to any refunded amounts due to guest-initiated cancelations.
Need help deciding which condos are right for you? Don't hesitate to contact us for specialized help if finding the best fit for your group.
TOML Tax ID/Business License 7611
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Policies and Rules
Explore more options around Mammoth Lakes
The Mammoth Moose at Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge - Mammoth Lakes is a Cabin located in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. This Cabin is available for short term lodging and accommodates 11 guests
The Mammoth Moose at Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge - Mammoth Lakes has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Mar 2018
Listing # 2784 - 170 Views