Renting Tenant must be a minimum of 30 years old.
Check in time is 3:00 PM early check in may be allowed, with prior approval by the OWNERS only.
Check out time is 11:00 AM. A later check-out may be allowed, with prior approval by the OWNERS only.
The home shall not be used for events, professional or otherwise, including but not limited to: Wedding ceremonies, wedding receptions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, wedding rehearsals, professional seminars, retreats for which attendance is paid, professional audiovisual recordings, quinceaneras, bar/bat mitzvahs, university groups, fraternity/sorority gatherings, etc. The home is ONLY for use by families. Any non-family
group requires written permission from the owner before booking. Violation of this rule will result in cancellation of the reservation with no refund of the monies paid and possible damage fees assessed. The owner reserves the right to take additional legal action for all other non-permitted uses and explicitly reserves the right to all intellectual property of any nature. created/recorded/generated/filmed/photographed on the property.
The minimum rental age is 35 years old. Anyone below 35 years of age must receive written permission to rent the home from the owners prior to renting. If the owner finds the renter to be below 35 years old without having requested written permission prior to booking, ALL monies will be forfeited, and the reservation CANCELLED. The owners reserve the right to rent to persons under the age of 35 years old, after review of the circumstances in which they are seeking to rent the home. In no case whatsoever can the home be rented by persons under 21 years old.
A dog (1) less than 50lbs, are permitted in rental units ONLY with prior approval. $75 per dog fee applies which is nonrefundable. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Dogs are NOT allowed on the furniture at ANYTIME. Any evidence of dogs on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. ALL dogs must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm prevention is highly recommended.
All dogs are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and dogs. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The house owners assume no responsibility for the illness or injury that humans or dogs may incur while on the premises. No other types of animals are permitted at any time in the home.
The maximum number of guests is limited, per Watsonville City Housing Ordinance; to 8 adults. People other than those in the Traveler Party set forth in the booking, may not stay overnight in or on the property. The maximum overnight occupancy of this house shall not exceed 8 people.
Rates include a one-time linen & towel set up. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE:
While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels if you choose to go to the lake, river, or snow. We DO NOT permit towels or linens to be taken from the units to aid in the comfort of recreational purposes. A $12 per towel/linen fee will be assessed per item which is missing or soiled due to leaving the home.
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/ or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
This unit is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables to the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
1. The traveler agrees to maintain the property in the same condition in which it was
2. Travelers agree to only use appliances for their intended uses.
3. All illegal behavior is strictly prohibited.
4. NO drugs or fireworks, candles, kerosene lamps may be used on the premises. All the above are strictly prohibited and will immediately terminate said contract. (FIREWORKS are STRICTLY Prohibited in Santa Cruz County)
5. Parking: a. Parking is limited to two vehicles in the driveway. NO parking is allowed in the garage. Street parking is limited although is applicable. Beware of the no parking signs for garbage pick-up as well as no parking for indicated on colored curbs. Said parking tickets are the responsibility of the traveler, owner assumes no
6. Noise: tenant and /her guests shall adhere to the noise standards contained in the County Noise Ordinance (County Code Chapter 8.30) Santa Cruz County’s noise ordinance restricts loud partying/noise after 10:00PM and before 8:00AM. Quiet hours are between 10:00PM and 8:00AM according to this ordinance.
7. Security Camera Notification: The homeowner has installed 4 security cameras for the protection of the traveler and for use as a deterrent of crime. These cameras are pointed towards the driveway and immediate walkway of the home. They are ONLY OUTSIDE THE HOME. No cameras are pointed to the interior of the home or located inside the home.
8. Tenants agree to no use of CONFETTI, GLITTER, or SILLY STRING
9. Tenants and guests agree no furniture or decorations in the home should be moved or rearranged.
Please review the cancellation policy set forth on the booking platform. Ie: Airbnb, (Hidden by Airbnb) . At NO time will the owners initiate a cancellation for a perspective tenant unless there is a
concern with the safety of the tenants or wellbeing of the property.
Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies/rules must be approved in writing in advance by the owners.
By signing below or confirming the online reservation. The tenant agrees to all terms and conditions outlined in this agreement.
No smokingNo parties or eventsCheck-in is anytime after 3:00 PM