You need to know the rules to make sure your fun doesn't stop with a citation from the Beach Patrol!
Tiki House and Pensacola Beach have one of the most beautiful beaches in the WORLD! It is one reason people rent a vacation home on the beach. To keep it that way, to protect you and our diverse wildlife, please follow the following ordinances.
1. Please don’t take any glass containers on the beach.
2. Please don’t swim or wade on double red flag.
3. Please don’t take dogs on the beach, unless in those designated dog parks.
4. Please don’t run generators on the beach or disobey the noise ordinance.
5. Please don’t have open flames or grills anywhere on beach.
6. Please don’t leave personal items or trash on the beach at the end of the day. (Sea turtles could become trapped)
7. Please don’t walk on the dunes and sea oats.
The beaches are patrolled regularly. If you are found violating these ordinances, you could be subject to citations and/or fines. For more information check out the website below
Tiki House is what you want and need in a Rental Vacation Beach Home in Pensacola Beach! Visit our listing to see our availability and rates on our Houfy listing below!