The Royal Oak - Pencelli
- We are a family run pub, who took over in May 2017.
- All of our food is home cooked, and sourced as local as possible.
- Mooring for canal boats can be located at the rear of the pub adjoining to the beer garden.
- There is a privately owned car park just opposite the pub for all customers to use.
- The Royal Oak is popular with cyclists, Walkers, Boaters and campers.
- We serve local real ales and local apple juice along with the traditional drinks.
- We are a pub full of character with flagstone floors and cosy open fires.
- To the rear, there is a spacious canalside garden with plenty of seating available.
To reserve your table call - Phone / 01874 665396
Monday - Saturday 12 noon - late
Sunday 12 noon - 10.30 pm
Location map https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/LD3+8AN,+Orchard+St,+Llanfaes,+Breconfirstname.lastname@example.org,-3.3998091,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x486e32e179029b9f:0x2d7ab3f53207efc0!2m2!1d-3.3970373!2d51.9466645!1m5!1m1!1s0x486e2d95f52a30e3:0xaaf2985c60a5c612!2m2!1d-3.3198586!2d51.9161356!3e0