* Vermont's State of Emergency effective through Dec. 15, 2020 (Executive Order 01-20).
* Effective Nov. 14, 2020/Updated Nov. 24, 2020 - MULTIPLE HOUSEHOLD SOCIAL GATHERINGS SUSPENDED: While in Vermont, travelers may not participate in social gatherings. Visitors may not stay in a Vermont lodging establishment or short-term rental with another household. Even if you have completed a quarantine, or intend to quarantine with another household, you may not gather with another household in Vermont. (Individuals who live alone may gather with members of their immediate family residing in a different household).
* Out of state travelers arriving in Vermont in a personal vehicle must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative COVID-19 test in their home state BEFOR entering Vermont with no further quarantine restrictions. Travelers entering Vermont without completed pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test at a Vermont testing site.
* Visitors must sign and complete a Certificate of Compliance to attest that they meet the quarantine requirement. Lodging operators must keep a guest log for 30 days in case of contact tracing efforts. Travelers are strongly encouraged to register with Sara Alert upon arrival to Vermont to get 2 weeks of daily reminders to check for common symptoms of COVID-19.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP GUESTS & STAFF SAFE: A) Professional housekeeping protocol follows disinfection recommendations by the CDC/WHO & Vacation Rental Management Association using EPA-approved products. B) Maximum occupancy was reduced to 10 day/night guests (down from 12). C) New reservations will be spaced out by 24 hours. D) Various non-essential decor items (throw blankets, pillows) and furnishings are temporarily removed. E) Partnership with local concierge service provider delivering groceries.
VILLA AUSBLICK ('Villa with Views' in German) is the perfect choice for large family reunions or group retreats seeking an idyllic, very private Vermont getaway. This luxurious 4,000 sq.ft., mountain-top 5 bedroom/4 bath house with an outdoor hot tub and swimming pool sits on a wonderful 5-acre wooded lot in Waterbury Center, VT. It embodies comfort and relaxation with sweeping panoramic mountain views and easy access to 3 major ski resorts (Stowe, Bolton, Sugarbush).
VILLA AUSBLICK offers 5 large bedrooms (1 King, 3 Queen, 1 Twin bunk plus trundle) comfortably sleeping up to 10 guests, 3 ½ bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen with eat-in nook and formal dining room, and a cozy living room with fire place. A family game room offers plenty entertainment options with a foosball table, shuffleboard, a bar and large-screen TV. Outdoor attractions include a beautifully landscaped yard, a wrap-around gazebo with outdoor BBQ kitchen for alfresco dining, a large sundeck to enjoy amazing sunsets, a fire pit next to a pond with waterfall, an in-ground swimming pool (late May-mid Sep) and a hot tub (mid Sep-late May).
Specifically set up to be kids-friendly VILLA AUSBLICK is fully outfitted for children from infancy through teenager including a separate play room, highchair, boaster seat, plastic dishes, books and board games, plenty of toys for inside and outside play. Outdoor attractions include plenty lawn games, a stacked sandbox, tree house with swing, natural rock climbing wall, and great woods to play endless hours of hide-and-seek.
Available year-round you can enjoy many summer and winter recreational sports within a short drive. Let the happy reviews of our former VILLA AUSBLICK guests be your guide.
* max. 10 guests
* minimum rental age is 25 years
* max. 4 vehicles (offsite parking available)
* no pets (sorry, no exception due to family allergy)
* no smokers (this home is frequented by young families)
* No noisy parties or events
* signed Guest Agreement, photo ID, reservation deposit
CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULING/NO SHOW/EARLY DEPARTURE – 1) Bookings canceled by Guest at least sixty (60) days before the start of stay will receive a 100% refund of the reservation deposit. Otherwise no refund, unless Homeowner can re-book same dates with another guest. A $100 Processing Fee will be charged. 2) All moneys paid are non-transferable to another date. 3) The Homeowners are not responsible for Guests inability to arrive, or if Guests chooses to depart early for any reason, or if members of Guests party do not show up. No refunds or rebates will be made based on weather; power failure; mandatory evacuation; acts of God; earthquake; fire; flood; sabotage; strike; civil or military disturbance; acts of terrorism; war; epidemic or pandemic; riot; acts of government; and any other circumstances beyond Homeowner’s reasonable control. 4) Guests are advised to purchase CFAR (Cancel-For-Any-Reason) Travel Insurance.
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - Flexible|
Villa Ausblick has a SmartCode touchpad lock allowing our guests keyless entry with just a few simple pushes of a button. A temporary access code of your choice will be set up and valid for the duration of your visit. If you do not specify a code, you will be assigned one.
Explore more options around Waterbury
Villa Ausblick is a Villa located in Waterbury, VT, USA. This Villa is available for short term lodging and accommodates 10 guests
Villa Ausblick has 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Mar 2018
Listing # 2998 - 664 Views