Maui - Papakea H304 - Lahaina
Maui - Papakea H304 - Lahaina
Premier Condo with 1st Class Luxury at Papakea Oceanfront Resort, Papakea H304.
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Response rate & time
This host responds to 66% of inquiries within 24 hours
Book Direct and Save
Save on service fees by booking direct on Houfy.
Brought to you by TheMauiCondos and LuxVaca - Papakea H304
Questions: Julie at The Maui Condos
Kaanapali Beach Oceanfront Resort at the Papakea Unit H304, 2 bedrooms, 2 Baths, Central A/C, Ocean Views, Sleeps 5
*** Completely Renovated - new furniture, flooring, kitchen, appliances, central air conditioning, décor, etc.****
Excellent location, with fantastic panoramic views of ocean, koi ponds, (2) putting greens, lush tropical landscaping, (2 )pools & (2) hot tubs on North Ka'anapali Beach! Tiki torches light up the beautifully landscaped grounds each evening. Updated with new carpet, paint, window coverings and flat screen TV's in the living room and master bedroom. Blu-ray DVD player and iphone/ipod/CD player in living room. The 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms are all on one floor. Wake to the sounds and sights of the ocean. Ceiling fans and central air conditioning keep the condo cool for great comfort and sleep at night. Bring your computer equipment and enjoy free wireless internet access in our condo. Full service front desk privileges apply to all rentals in this condo.
LuxVaca Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA:
• Central A/C hitting living room and both bedrooms
• Tropical style decor
• Floor to ceiling lanai doors & louvered windows
• Relax with views of breaking waves, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• Flat Screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player and I-phone/i-pod dock/CD player
• Glass top dining table & chairs for 4
• Bar Stools at the kitchen counter for 2
• Tiled Counters
• Natural wood cabinets
• Refrigerator, smooth cook top stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Stack washer and dryer
• King size bed
• Flat Screen TV
• En-suite Bathroom features large vanity area and tub shower combo with glass door
• Queen + Twin Bed
* TV (Smart TV, streaming only)
• Bathroom features separate vanity area and small tub/shower combo
• Central A/C with air going into living room and each bedroom
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone & Wi-Fi signal included
• $17/day resort fees
• 24 hour front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach, restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• 13 acres of lush foliage, koi ponds and putting greens
• 2 ocean front pools & Jacuzzi's
• Poolside BBQ Grill Areas
• 2 Covered community cabanas
• Tennis Courts (rackets and balls available at the front desk)
• (2) Shuffle Boards - located near the pools
• (2) 18 Hole Putting greens throughout the property
* Close to Dining & Shopping in North Ka'anapali and Honokowai! ** Walking distance to grocery & eateries**
$17/day resort fee due upon check in at the resort (10 days max for each 30 day stay)
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, low rise, 2 bedroom condo, apartment, beach front, beachfront, ocean views, romantic setting, sunset views, Papakea Resort, affordable accommodations, west Maui, North Ka'anapali Beach, Honokowai, Papakea #H304, oceanfront
Papakea Resort #H304, suite, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging
1 king bed
Lovely view of the grounds/ocean out master bedroom window.
1 queen bed, 1 single bed
Spacious second bedroom with Queen & Twin beds.
What this place offers
High Speed Internet
Scuba diving or snorkeling
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Meet The Host
Aloha! My wife & I are from the Bay Area in California and have 2 teenage children. We both work and have busy lives, just like everybody else with children. Our first trip to Maui was our honeymoon and we just fell in love with this paradise (shocker). We had planned on coming back every year after that trip but actually waited 10 years before our next visit. This was mostly due to having children, jobs, family commitments, etc. After that second visit and falling back in love with Maui again, we knew what had to be done...and that was to buy a place here so Maui can be a permanent fixture in our lives. We were lucky enough to have made this dream come true and now have 2 condos here that we are crazy about. My father-in-law caught the same bug as my wife & I regarding Maui. He has made Maui a permanent fixture in his life as well with the purchase of 3 condos. His newest pride and joy is this unit here (H304), which my wife and I help him look after. So, Julie and I have 5 total condos we offer to guests ranging from a studio to a 2 bedroom. Having Maui in our everyday life as we do in this capacity is a blessing and we are very thankful. Mahalo! Greg & Julie *408*348*6520
Member since: September 2018
Response rate: 66%
Response time: within 24 hours
Exact location provided after booking.
Other Listings by Greg (8)
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more vacation rentals around Lahaina
Do You Own A Vacation Rental? List with Us. Your property, your rules.
Earn extra income
Earn money by renting out your home. Booking direct saves you and your guests service fees.
Manage bookings easily
Confirm bookings and track everything from inquiry to checkout. Houfy gives you the freedom to build your brand, grow your business, and everything in between.
Trust is important to us
With tens of thousands of reviews and verified listings, Houfy helps travelers book your home with confidence.