Get your Montana fishing license online

You will need a fishing license for your trip if you plan to fish. They can be purchased online via the link below or at any local fly shop in person.

Last modified: 4 years ago
Get your Montana fishing license online

Most people would choose a Non-Resident license. They are available in 2-day, 10-day or season pass. Keep in mind that this intended as consecutive days and the website will require you to specify your dates.

(Montana requires the additional fees for Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Pass and a Conservation License regardless of the number of days you wish to fish. These will be automatically added to your check-out basket (see below).

For 2019, the Non-resident fees are:

2-Day fishing license $25

10-day fishing license $56

Season Pass $86

+Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Pass $15

+Conservation License$10

The Caddis Shack
The Caddis Shack
West Yellowstone, MT, United States
5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms
© Samantha and Houfy Inc, Published on: 03/03/2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this page's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Samantha and Houfy Inc. with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information, please visit the Houfy's copyright and trademark policy
Last modified: 4 years ago
Loading Views...