Registration number GVR02599
is the name of this stunning beach house for a family vacation rental on Galveston Island. This coastal charm is in the heart of Beachtown. Whether you look for a family vacation, girls' getaway, church, work, or corporate retreat, it does serve all. Or you want to escape for a relaxed and quiet get-away, or would rather explore for a bit of adventure, SeaGlass @ Beachtown is in the center of everything.
The property is minutes away from the East Beach, with a mile of white sand, Pleasure Pier, Moody Garden, Schlitterbahn, Bishop Palace, Moody Mansion, The Bryan Museum, 1877 Tall Ship Pier 21, and The Strand ( downtown of Galveston), with a plethora of restaurants. Our past guests had claimed: " We like the East Beach area because of its proximity to downtown while at the same time seems so remotely." The property is just 4 minutes of walking to the beach, with no major road crossing.
GROUND FLOOR: covered with louvers, an outdoor shower with hot/cold water,
- Bedroom1: 1 king bed and 1 full bath
- Kids' Corner: shared space with Bedroom 1
- An open concept with kitchen, dining, and living room.
- Off the living room is the covered deck with dining table chairs and a sofa.
- Bedroom 2: 2 king beds and a shared full bath with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: 2 sets of custom-made bunk beds (4 twins), and a shared bath with Bedroom 2. PLEASE NOTE: Max capacity for each top bunk bed is 115 lbs.
- Bedroom 4: Master suite with 1 King bed, private full bath with a claw-foot cast-iron tub, a shower, and a double vanity.
- A private covered deck for the master bedroom, with lounging chaises
• No Prom. No weddings. No parties. No gathering.
• No more than 10 occupants including infants and day guests at any time
• No Smoking, No e-cigarette, No illegal drug inside and out of the property, No firearms
• No Animals because the family members have severe allergies.
• Must be 30 or older to reserve. And you are required to review, sign the rental agreement, and send it back with a copy of your driver's license. As the primary renter, you are required to be at the house for the entire stay.
There are more details in the rental agreement.
DISCLAIMER: There are outside cameras
* In Beachtown, the most beautiful seaside resort in Galveston
* 200 yards away from the beach, about 4 min of walking with no major road crossing
* Gorgeous dune walk-over
* 7 min of driving to Downtown Galveston, The Strand, and Pier 21
* Outdoor shower with hot/cold water
* Ground floor was wrapped around with louvers for privacy
* 3 covered decks with magnificent beach view...
AMENITIES: Stainless-Steel Appliances
* High-speed internet ( Free-Wifi)
* 3 TVs and blue ray DVDs for 3 bedrooms, except the bunk room
* A Smart HDTV, blue-ray DVD, with Sony soundbar system
* PS4 at kids corner, bring your own games
* Amazon Echo
* Al-Clad cookware
* Keurig and a regular 12-cup Black & Decker coffee machine
* Picnic tables
* A pac-n-play and a high chair (for our little guests)
* Washer/ Dryer
* Linens and beach towels are provided
LOCATIONs: We are about:
* 4 minutes of walking to the beach
* 8 minutes to Downtown Galveston, The Strand
* 9 minutes to Pleasure Pier
* 9 minutes to the Galveston Ferry
* 27 minutes to Moody Garden
* 46 minutes to NASA Johnson Space Center
* 44.7 miles to Hobby Airport
WARNINGS: It is very important to know that all the dunes and bushes on the island are the poisonous snakes’ habitats. This has been known in Galveston for many years back. And the dunes are the protected areas. Please stay off the dunes and bushes. Stay on the dune walkover getting to the beach. Always watch your steps when you walk on grasses or the walkover.
BUGS: ants, chiggers, palmetto bugs, cockroaches, silverfishes, spiders, love bugs, big bugs, small bugs, tiny bugs, and all kinds of bugs are part of Galveston's life. Because we are in the coastal region with wetlands and open ditches surrounding. To control these creatures, the house has been spraying quarterly and annually by our local pest control company. Per our pest control company, the spraying does not prevent them to crawl or fly in during the open and close of getting in and out of the house. However, if they do fly in, they won't survive. You might see them unexpectedly during your stay.
Do not leave the door open, close it immediately after use, turn off the outside lights at the doorways also help to minimize them from getting inside. The lights attract mosquitos and bugs.
Please do not bring food, snacks, candy into the bedrooms to prevent ants. Please do not leave food crumbs on the floor, inside the house, will attract ants, or the ground floor, outside where the picnic tables, will attract wild animals, ants, bugs.
The house is in undeveloped communities. We do not know exactly when new construction will start or how long to expect construction on any one house to last. You may reserve a house at a time when there is no construction, but it may begin prior to your arrival.
We regret any inconvenience that may result. We have no control over these situations and are unable to refund you the money.
• Cancellation of 61 days or more prior to your check-in date receives a full refund less a $500 cancellation fee
• Cancel less than 60 days prior to your arrival date will not receive a refund. Unless the house is re-booked. And full or partial refund depends on the new reservation.
• No credit will be given for shortened stays due to the last arrival or early departure for any reason.
• No cancellation due to weather. Please consider travel insurance.
• Confirmation of your booking dates: Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made and a signed rental agreement has been received with 72 hours of booking with a copy of your photo government-issued ID. Unfortunately, we cannot hold dates
Because of our strict cancellation policy, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND GUESTS SHOULD PURCHASE THE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT AND DURING THE HURRICANE SEASON, 06/01 to 11/31. It is not much but it sure saves you a headache.
OUR OTHER PROPERTIES: Looking for something a bit bigger or beachfront property, you might check out our other properties:
1) https://www.houfy.com/18746: Wilde Dunes: A beachfront property with 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, a private hot tub, sleeps 16.
2) https://www.houfy.com/7648: Heaven on Bay: A bayfront property with 6 bedrooms and 5.5 baths, sleeps 16.
3) https://www.houfy.com/1180: Call of The Sea: A beachfront property with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths, sleeps 14.
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Policies and Rules
Explore more options around Galveston
SeaGlass - Galveston is a Vacation Home located in Galveston, Texas, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 10 guests
SeaGlass - Galveston has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Sep 2018
Listing # 1662 - 695 Views