What is Houfy
Houfy currently provides an easy to use, unique and enhanced experience to list or find vacation rental properties with no booking fees or communication restrictions.
Our mission is to connect people with places
HOUFY derived its name from “HOUse For You”
What does Houfy mean? Nothing
HOUFY is the next step in the evolution of online vacation rental marketing. We’ve created a platform where people can connect with property owners/managers and agents without the control of a middleman (like VRBO/HomeAway, AirBnB, etc)
What makes HOUFY different?
Houfy is a market network: combining the best elements of marketplaces with social networks. Houfy will be unique for the Real Estate and Lodging industries allowing members to rent, sell, exchange and purchase a property mostly anywhere in the world. The actual contract is made directly between the members. Houfy is not a traditional property manager, agent or real estate broker.
- P2P (Person to Person)…we connect guests with owners … no middleman!
- HOUFY is built and running on industry-leading technology
- HOUFY grows and evolves organically as users add listings and destination information.
- With HOUFY you can sync’ your calendars and communications across multiple rental sites.
- Dynamic SEO ( search engine optimization) means that user created pages, images, video and text will be easily catalogued by Google, BING, Yahoo, etc.
- Security … employing next-gen’ technology to identify potential fraud and spam and promote a safe and trusted marketplace.
- Social … travel is all about experiences with friends and family! On HOUFY, members can share their experiences and travel tips!
Houfy builds technologies and services designed to promote places & grow businesses for our members by eliminating or reducing service fees/broker commissions or other fees related to property transactions.
What is a market network?
Houfy is a market network connecting people with properties.
A market network is a new business model of an “enabling economy”. The key attributes of Market Networks:
- Combine the main elements of both social networks and marketplaces
- Use SaaS workflow software to focus action around longer-term projects and relationships, not just a quick transaction (like Uber)
- Promote the service provider as a differentiated individual, helping to build long-term business benefits
- A market network elevates the person, their reputation, their value. (Social Network-Ratings)
- Transaction fees are usually lowered and legal contracts are simplified (Blockchain)
Market networks have stronger retention and engagement than marketplaces. Market networks represent a different way to do business compared to sites like Airbnb or Uber that simply aggregate demand. In that model, neither the seller nor the customer matter. An Uber driver doesn’t know the customer and the customer doesn’t know the driver. They may never connect again.
To learn more, please join us at: