How to remove your OwnerRez connection
To remove your OwnerRez connection on Houfy, please follow the steps below:
1. Disconnect or remove OwnerRez
- Right menu > Manage listings > API connections
2. Clear pricing:
- Edit listing > calendar > Clear pricing
3. Remove listing(optional)
- Edit listing > overview
- Click Remove
Connecting OwnerRez to Houfy
Firstly you will need to complete the setup steps at OwnerRez and then perform few steps on Houfy.
Visit our channel Manager page which you can find here: Right menu -> Manage Listings -> Connections. Click on connect with OwnerRez to continue.
You will need to enter an OwnerRez account id to continue. Enter a valid OwnerRez account id and click to continue.
Select your settings for sync for each listing.
- Listing basic information: Overview about property, room details, location, amenities, suitability, activities, etc.
- Listing rates: Pricing import from OwnerRez to Houfy
- Listing availability: Listing availability import from OwnerRez to Houfy
Once all settings are completed, click on pull data to import data for the first time.
We are very much still working on a perfect integration with OwnerRez which will take some time.. (Discounts etc)
- Payment options will be hidden for OwnerRez connected listings on Houfy and the guest can send you an inquiry message through Houfy.
- OwnerRez connected owners can communicate with the guest and handle the booking.
- On connecting or importing the listings from ownerrez, listing data, rates and availability will be imported based on selected options.
- Listing data(except photos), rates, and availability will be imported every 3 hours from OwnerRez API.
How to import a newly added listing from Ownerrez into Houfy
This post explains how to import a newly added listing from ownerrez channel manager into Houfy:
If you add new listing at OR and want it to be imported also at Houfy, please follow these steps below.
1. Right menu -> Manage Listings -> Connections
2. Click on "Did you add more listings at the channel manager? Pull into Houfy".
Once you click pull into Houfy, you can see you Ownerrez account id, click continue.
3. Once you continue, you newly added listings gets imported, but you still need to do mapping of listings for them, by creating a new listing.
Select create a new listing option and click Create a new listing
4. Select your sync settings for each listing.
- a. Listing basic information: Overview about property, room details, location, amenities, suitability, activities, etc.
- b. Listing rates: Pricing import from OwnerRez to Houfy
- c. Listing availability: Listing availability import from OwnerRez to Houfy
If you have more questions, please join our facebook member group
How can I disconnect from OwnerRez?
- Log in and click on right menu
- Select Manage Listings
- Select Connections
- Remove this connection.
What is happening with Houfy connections to Channel Managers, Property Management Systems and Price optimization tools?
We are currently preparing Houfy for rapid growth before we can integrate with more channel managers or price optimization companies.
Houfy is NOT directly API connected to Airbnb or VRBO. Members can import listings data excluding pricing from Airbnb and pull in reviews from both Airbnb and VRBO.
Houfy is currently connected with:
We have received numerous requests to connect Houfy to different channel managers the last few months and unfortuately we do not have enough programmers to take care of this at this time.
Each API connection between Houfy and a channel manager or price optimization tool can take between 1 and 2 weeks for a programmer to program.