Coffee shops in and around Lake Lure/Mill Spring
Below are several coffee shops to visit, when staying at A Touch of Luxury Cabin.
Carl And Bridget
Carl and I have lived in the Lake Lure/Mill Spring area for more than 20 years. We now call the mountains our home. Woodworking aficionados are sure to appreciate Carl's craftsmanship while staying at the cabin!
This is the perfect home base for guests who stay a week:
- 20 minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center
- 13 minutes to Chimney Rock State Park
- 1 hour to Biltmore Estate in Asheville
- Easy access for taking day trips
- Close to ziplining, hiking, water activities, wineries, and much more
Lives in Mill Spring, NC, USA
© Carl And Bridget and Houfy Inc . Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this page's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Carl And Bridget and Houfy Inc. with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information, please visit the Houfy's copyright and trademark policy