The cabin is set on 1.5 acres of wooded land, come enjoy this outdoor lover’s haven located on a dead end road shared with only 1 neighbor, that sits on the ridge line of the lake on one side and the Straight River on the other. Eagle Ridge Hideaway is 1 of 3 cabins on the entire east side of the lake. Wildlife is abundant at the cabin.
Eagle Ridge Hideaway cabin is unique for lakefront property due to being on a private dead end road (chained entrance and no non owner traffic), and having miles of hiking trails right outside the cabin door. Just bring food and you don't need to leave with all the amenities right here.
Get on your hiking shoes and blaze the Ice Age Trail (1000 miles of hiking, non-motorized trail) from walking out the front door of the cabin. Enjoy the spectacular views of the lake while hiking the Straight River Segment. Or take a 3 mile hike from the property to Straight Lake state park.
Enjoy the knotty pine interior throughout the entire cabin that’s tastefully decorated. Relax during winter evenings in front of the wood burning stove after a day of snow shoeing, ice fishing or snowmobiling.
Take a short stroll down the gradual slope that’s filled with natural wild flowers to the lake where your kids can play, fish, swim, use the 18 ft. floating mat, Swimway water floaties, use 2 kayaks or paddle boat using 150 feet of shoreline
Spend your summer nights stargazing or roasting S'mores at your choice of the lake-side fire pit or the fire pit closer to the cabin.
During the cold winter months enjoy snowshoeing, ice fishing, snowmobile, or cross country ski right from the property. Downhill ski or snowtube from 3 different resorts within 20 minutes. On a rainy day, there's several DVD's, games for the family, gaming system and puzzles to keep you entertained.
A unique piece of history about this area. Al Capone and John Dillinger owned 400 acres of property in Luck Wisconsin on Bone lake (less then a mile from Long Lake) and legend has it they used the surrounding trails and the Straight River to ship and store alcohol during The Prohibition. Come walk the trails that the gangsters used to use.
5 minute drive to Straight Lake State park, a short drive from popular Interstate state park. Close to 5 state parks. Wild Mountain Recreation Area, Trollhagen, zip lining, Fawn-Doe-Rosa Wildlife Education Park, St. Croix Casino, wineries, and several golf courses.
Find us on social media @eagleridgehideaway for videos.
Outdoor fire pit. (Wood Provided) | Ice Age Trail Access | West Facing Cabin | Set on Over 1 Acre | Private Lake w/ Fishing Access.
Master Bedroom: queen| Bedroom 2: Queen | Family Room: Sleeper Sofa (queen)Pack and play, toddler cot, twin size floor mattress provided for additional sleeping arrangements.
OUTDOOR LIVING: Spacious deck w/ bench seating, gas grill, furnished screened-in porch, private 45 ft. dock (dock is not suitable to dive from) 2 kayaks, paddle boat, 18 ft swim floating mat for hours of fun for kids and adults. Adult inflatable lounger floats. There is also a row boat if you have your own trolling motor you can use it and put it on the back of the boat. (Dock and water boats are typically not available from Oct.-April)
INDOOR LIVING: Smart TV w/ Disney Plus & Netflix, DVDs, puzzles, ceiling fans, wood-burning stove, (1 starter bundle of firewood provided indoors. All the wood you can use on the property.) Each bedroom has USB alarm clocks
KITCHEN: Fully equipped w/ cooking basics, microwave, stove/oven, drip coffee maker, crock pot, breakfast bar w/ seating, extra USB ports.
GENERAL: Free WiFi, towels & linens, cleaning essentials, high-speed fiberoptic internet, WFH friendly. Washer and dryer available upon request for stays that are 7 days or more.
Guests are responsible for bringing their own beach towels, coffee, food and beverages and personal toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, etc.)
PARKING: Driveway (2 vehicles), Additional Parking Spots (2 vehicles)
*Zoning/Tourist Housing Permit #2020-0948*
*Public Health License #76893*
Maximum occupancy: 6. Children under 4 do not count towards total guest count. Maximum occupancy is 8 including 2 children under 4 when total guest count is 6 guests.
SECURITY CAMERA INFORMATION:
- Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras with one facing the front door and one facing the garage and road. They do not look into interior spaces
- 2 vehicles can be parked in the driveway
- 2 additional spots adjac
- Minimum age 25 of primary registered guest(some exceptions may be made with positive guest reviews.)
- No additional guests that are not registered. No parties, or large gatherings.
- For guest and owner safety, and to comply with short term rental insurance policy, a valid ID, registration of vehicles and signed rental agreement will be required prior to check in.
- No fireworks
- The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- This property has high-quality cleaning standards and uses a professional cleaning company to thoroughly clean and sanitize in between guests. We also follow all Polk County Public Health recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing
- The cabin runs on a septic tank, please use water sparingly, please do not flush or put down the sink any oils, grease, chemicals, feminine products...etc.
- If you use the wood-burning stove you need to open the flue to make sure it's properly ventilated. When you leave the property please close the flue
- The kayaks and row boat are typically not available for winter use during the months of October through March due to the lake freezing over. Please reach out to the guest contact to inquire if they are still available
- During winter months, the private road is plowed, however walk paths and stairs are guest responsibility
- Do not use indoor bath towels for lake/beach use.
- Do not re-arrange furniture or decorative pieces.
- Additional cleaning fees may be enforced if excessive messes are left.
- Evidence of violating the house policies/leaving the property in an unsatisfactory state may result in additional fees.
FIRE PIT RULES:
1. Burning of house hold trash, plastic or extremely flammable items is prohibited
2. Use of charcoal lighter, gasoline or kerosene to start the fire is prohibited. Only non-chemically treated wood can be used
3. Wood burning fire pits can never be left unattended. All embers must be doused with water until fire is extinguished
4. Ashes must not be dumped in the common areas
5. Do not set screen on the carpet for the wood burning stove.
6. Do not use any hanging antique or decorative pieces to chop wood.
- Grocery: Wayne's Food Plus - WI-35, Luck, WI 54853, (715) 472-2210 - Walmart Supercenter, 2212 Glacier Dr, St Croix Falls, WI 54024, (715) 483-1399 (In St Croix Falls)
- Medical Clinic: Saint Croix Regional Medical Center: Emergency Room - 235 E State St, St Croix Falls, WI 54024, (715) 483-3261
- Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport (85.2 miles)
Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Policies and Rules
Explore more options around Luck
Eagle Ridge Hideaway Cabin - Luck is a Cabin located in Luck, Wisconsin, United States. This Cabin is available for short term lodging and accommodates 6 guests
Eagle Ridge Hideaway Cabin - Luck has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2021
Listing # 19656 - 15932 Views