Goodyear where History and Art Meet

One of the "cottages" built during the Club Era on Jekyll Island. It is the home of the Jekyll Island Arts Association. Open daily for visits to the Arts Association gallery and gift shop. Great place for Jekyll Sandpiper renters to shop or view a bit of history.

Mike And Lara
Last modified: 4 years ago


Click to read article:

Goodyear where History and Art Meet
Goodyear Cottage - Home of the Jekyll Island Arts Association
Goodyear Cottage Frank Goodyear, a lumber baron, built the Goodyear Cottage in 1906. The Italian-styled home was restored in 1973. Today it houses the Jekyll Island Arts Association. Goodyear is the only mansion in The Historic District that is open

by Mike and Lara Morgan

© Mike And Lara and Houfy Inc, Published on: 06/01/2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this page's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Mike And Lara and Houfy Inc. with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information, please visit the Houfy's copyright and trademark policy
Last modified: 4 years ago
Loading Views...