Wolf Creek Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
2 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1
With the Great Salt Lake to the west and 10,000-foot peaks to the east, Wolf Creek offers four seasons of superb recreation and scenery. Located in the Watch foothills outside Salt Lake City in Eden, Utah, this resort offers immediate access to Olympic-quality skiing at Powder Mountain and Snowbasin, unique museums and the charming streets of nearby Ogden. Snowshoeing, tubing and snowboarding are also popular in the winter. In the summer, enjoy mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, fishing, horseback riding, and golf at the adjacent championship course.
Since its founding in 1847, Salt Lake City has been a beacon of pioneer character and frontier spirit. The city celebrates this exploratory past with a parade, rodeo and fireworks on Pioneer Day every July 24th - the date the Mormon pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley. Other popular annual events include the Utah Arts Festival, Salt Lake Jazz Festival, Utah Pride Festival every June and the Sundance Film Festival each January. The third Friday of every month also brings art, music and local vendors to the streets for Salt Lake Gallery Stroll.
No matter the time of year, Wolf Creek offers so many services that if it weren't for the golf course next-door and nearby slopes of Powder Mountain; you may never want to leave. Top resort amenities include an outdoor pool, two hot tubs, a barbecue area and an indoor sauna. Sports enthusiasts love the on-site racquetball, volleyball, tennis and basketball courts, as well as the ski shuttle that runs from the resort all winter long. Wolf Creek features spacious studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to 10 guests. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the efficiency of mini kitchens or kitchenettes, and the convenience of a washer/dryer (in studios and select suites). After a day or night of adventure, grill out on the barbecue or relax by the fireplace - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Ski Shuttle
* Ski/Mountain Bike Storage
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Tennis Court
* Volleyball Court
* Bike Riding
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- 24-hour front desk service.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- The pool and hot tub are located in the recreation center and are open from 9 a.m.–9 p.m (12–7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays). The outdoor pool is seasonal, open from May 30 to Aug. 19, 2022. Children under the age of five are not allowed in the hot tub. Children between the ages of five and 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older. The Utah Department of Health requires that all children under the age of three wear plastic pants over swim diapers while in the pool. Please refer to pool signage for more information. Passes for the recreation center will be issued at check-in. They will be issued based on the established occupancy of each suite, and one pass per guest is required (including infants) to use all recreation center facilities. We do not own the recreation center, so additional passes are not available.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Eden
Wolf Creek Resort 1bdr - Eden is a Vacation Home located in Eden, UT, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 2 guests
Wolf Creek Resort 1bdr - Eden has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78789 - 0 Views