Windsor Deluxe Resort 2bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
Two Bedroom Twins: King in master, twins in second bedroom, queen Murphy bed in living area. Maximum occupancy 6.
Located in the Russian River Valley, one of California's most beautiful and distinctive wine regions, this resort provides the backdrop for a thoroughly unforgettable vacation full of family-owned wineries, gorgeous ocean hikes, magnificent groves of Redwood trees and much more. Renowned for its wines with over 250 wineries and vineyards to explore, Sonoma County is one of the most scenic destinations in Northern California. The coastline is spectacular and the beaches are pristine. Outdoor activities abound, from coastal hikes and nature walks with jaw-dropping views to whale watching, fishing, kayaking, bicycling and picture-perfect picnic spots are all popular activities in nearby Bodega Bay, with inland activities just as numerous.
This resort is adjacent to the challenging Windsor Golf Course and is convenient to many of the most notable names in wine making. Shop for antiques along country roads, enjoy fresh regional cuisine in Windsor's Old Downtown area or visit Armstrong Redwoods State Preserve nearby to see awe-inspiring trees. After a full day of traversing the locale, head back to your resort suite to enjoy some well-deserved amenities.
In addition to spacious condo-style suites outfitted with everything you need for a relaxing holiday, this property also offers a delightful array of amenities designed to make your vacation as enjoyable as possible. Enjoy free parking, use the shared computer with Internet access (fee), and get expert local advice from the guest services desk. Take advantage of the fitness center and sport court to keep energized, hit the game room or play a fun round of pool. Kids love the outdoor swimming pool, children's pool and play area, and there are multiple hot tubs for a perfect ending to your day. With this convenient selection of on-site amenities and activities, these lovely Sonoma Coast rentals are a smart choice for all types of trips and vacations.
At this resort, the spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to eight guests. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Enjoy an evening in and cook out with gas barbecue grills, cable TV with DVD player and a toasty fire in the fireplace - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Bike Riding
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. The resort is equipped with limited electric vehicle charging stations.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to the posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Windsor
Windsor Resort 2bdr Twin - Windsor is a Vacation Home located in Windsor, CA, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Windsor Resort 2bdr Twin - Windsor has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78668 - 3 Views