West Yellowstone Resort 3bd Presidential
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 2,Twin Bed - 2
West Yellowstone is located one block from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park - a top tourist destination since its opening in 1872. Enjoy nature and wildlife watching. Known for its geothermal activity, sights like boiling mud, the towering geyser of Old Faithful and unworldly mineral formations at Mammoth Hot Springs are some of the most popular. Other highlights include The Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center, Museum of the Yellowstone and eclectic shopping at Homeroom at Madison Crossing. In warm weather, visitors explore on foot, by car, four wheeler, horseback, or mountain bike. In the winter, snowmobiles and snowshoes are essential.
The world's first national park is more than just a place - it's a symbol of respect for the bountiful land that made our nation possible. At 3,472 miles across three states, it's bigger than Delaware and Rhode Island combined! Wildlife watching in Lamar Valley is another famous pastime, as the park teems with grizzly bears, soaring eagles, packs of wolves and herds of bison and elk.
There's nothing better than relaxing between mountain adventures, especially with so many top resort amenities waiting for you at the day's end. Because West Yellowstone gets quite cold, our heated pool and 2 hot tubs are located indoors, allowing them to remain open all year. There's also a game room, recreation center, basketball court and expansive state-of-the-art fitness center, so you can stay active, even when you're not exploring the park.
West Yellowstone features spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests and include a king bed in the master, one queen or two twin beds in the guest room and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, a full kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, separate dining/living areas, a cozy fireplace for chilly nights and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Indoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Sunbathing Area
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- There is on-site parking available, and the resort is able to accommodate RVs, snowmobiles, and boat trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around West Yellowstone
West Yellowstone Resort 3bd Presidential - West Yellowstone is a Vacation Home located in West Yellowstone, MT, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 6 guests
West Yellowstone Resort 3bd Presidential - West Yellowstone has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78887 - 0 Views