Victoria Resort 3bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
8 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 2,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.Baths: 2
Offering two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep six to eight guests and are designed to maximize water views, these suites feature a queen bed in the master, one queen or two twin beds in the guest rooms and a Murphy bed in the living area. Enjoy seperate bedrooms, a full kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in most suites. Plus, seperate dining/living areas, a balcony, fireplace and TVs throughout make for unforgettable extras that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
Make your grand entrance when you float into the harbor, as this property is only accessible by ferry, small plane or private boat! Located along the southern coast of Vancouver Island and the capital city of British Columbia, Victoria boasts historic buildings, local museums, colonial architecture and incredible shopping. Expect to see double-decker buses, horse-drawn carriages and tearooms.
Kayak, hike or bike to sightsee area parks, waterfalls and mansions. See the Victorian architecture and explore BC's aboriginal history at Craigdarroch Castle, the Royal British Columbia Museum and Butchart Gardens, which spans 55-acres of floral. Go whale-watching along Fisherman's Wharf and enjoy the local nightlife or try the freshest cuisine.
There's nothing better than relaxing in residentially styled suites between outdoor adventures, especially with so many top resort amenities waiting for you at the day's end. Once you arrive by boat at WorldMark Victoria, a welcoming staff awaits to introduce you to the thoughtful resort amenities. You'll be delighted to relax in the outdoor pool and hot tub after a full day of seaside adventures. The state-of-the art fitness room has everything you need to break a sweat for those who prefer an indoor workout. Stay productive with the high-speed Wi-Fi access throughout the resort (fee). With an ideal waterfront locale and stunning views, these impressive vacation rentals are the perfect destination for a romantic getaway or family vacation on Canada's West Coast.
Children's Pool (Outdoor) Computer With Internet (Shared) Fitness Center Gift Shop Hot Tub (Outdoor) Lap Pool (Outdoor) Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
Boating Casinos Fishing Golf Hiking Horseback Riding Museums
• No air conditioning
• 24-hour front desk
• This property is accessible only by ferry, small plane, or private boat. Please visit the following links for ferry scheduling and pricing:
o Washington State Ferries
o BC Ferries
o Black Ball Ferry Line
• Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in penthouse suites, guests may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check in.
• Resort parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. The parking garage has a height restriction of 6'6", and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
• Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor lap pool and outdoor children's pool are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Victoria
Victoria Resort 3bdr - Victoria is a Vacation Home located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 7 guests
Victoria Resort 3bdr - Victoria has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78862 - 0 Views