Valeria's Beary Tale cabin is perfect for couples on a honeymoon, anniversaries or a small family ( 2 adults/ 2 kids ) or 3 adults max. More than 4 is not allowed sorry..We receive year round honeymooners, anniversaries, birthdays, Vowel renewal and birthdays.
Note: Not pet friendly
Why rent our cabin ?
1. Affordable price (compare with hotels downtown) with the added amenities of Hotub, Jacuzzi, fireplace, living room, dining area and kitchen.
2. We don't charge damage deposit and taxes are included in the nightly price.
3. Personalized customer service . We send videos showing ride of the cabin once paid in full ( we are only owners who do this ).
4. We guarantee the hotub is dumped after every guest.Hotub is dumped and refilled and water treated after every single guest. Many cabin rentals don't do it which is something unsanitary..
This cabin is rented by the true owner. The name of this cabin is Valeria's Beary Tale in honor to our daughter, Valeria who was born with a lifelong disability.
IMPORTANT ! Please don't book/reserve without reading my FAQS questions & answers section at the bottom so you can know if this cabin is right for you. Please read specially our Refund Policy.
Fireplace only operates during winter season . The Fireplace is turned on Oct 1 and turned off on March 31. Per Fire Code all Fireplaces in the area should be turned off on March 1. Don't request for it to be on during your dates if its not between these dates.
This cabin is located in Sky Harbor ( in the middle of Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge) right off the Spur! It's near all the attractions and National Park.It is a 10 min' drive from either town, you cannot ask for a better location.
So what is the Spur? The Spur is the road that connects Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It refers to the 5 mile stretch that cuts through the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
1 bedroom/1 bath Mountain Setting cabin without having to drive too far into the Mountains! No incline crazy driveway and no steps to climb, offers a nice circular driveway which makes it easy to get into "A real bonus in this area".
* Free WiFi
* Stone fireplace with gas logs (Fireplace only in winter months) Oct 1 - March 31
*Queen bedroom sleeps 2
*Sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress that sleeps 2
*Over-sized 2 person whirlpool/Jacuzzi tub in bedroom
*COVERED HOT TUB for 4 people
* Mountain View! ( Only wintertime view)
* Cathedral ceiling!
* FLAT SCREEN TV complete with BLU-RAY living room
* FLAT SCREEN TV with DVD bedroom
* DVD library ( Large Collection of movies to pick from)
*Cable package (Direct TV )
* Park style charcoal grill
*WRAP AROUND DECK + covered porch
*4 person glider with table for a great afternoon picnic
* Porch Swing
*Full kitchen with a fridge/freezer, range & oven, microwave, cooking pots/pans, Single Serve Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Waffle maker, dishes and silverware !
1. Check in and check out time ?
Check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. Please do not arrive early unless authorized by us. Automatic Key-code will not work until 4pm. If you attempt to check-in earlier the key-code won't work.
Check-out time is by 1O:00 a.m. Please be prepared to be out by 10:00 , the cabin has to be cleaned and prepared for another guest arriving that same day.
2.When booking do I pay per day or night?
You pay for every night you sleep at the cabin. Example: You book Sept 16-20. This means you check-in September 16 at 4pm and you check-out the 20th at 10am. In other words you paid for 4 nights. You paid for the night of the 16, 17, 18 and 19 ( 4 nights) and you check-out the 20th at 10am..
3. What is your cancellation Policy?
Travelers who cancel 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel after the 30 days no refunds sorry, only rebookings apply.
Note: Please understand we cannot refund after the refund time limit has passed. When you decide to cancel after the 30 days, this leaves us stranded with lost days. . Most guests book with months of anticipation and it's real hard to get last minute bookings. . Owners are a small business and we don't have the facility as a hotel to get last minute guests.
*Refunds cannot be made due to last minute bad weather conditions as Snow and Winter Storms happening in either your City or ours. Changes in booking dates can be made instead without penalty. Other cabin owners won't allow you to cancel and re-book due to inclement weather, but we do.
*Refunds cannot be made for holiday bookings of - New Year’s Eve, Thanksgiving and Christmas..
4. Do you have security cameras? We have 2 cameras pointing out to the driveway. We are in compliance of Tennessee Law in which cameras are pointed to areas where there is no expectation for privacy like driveway. These are for your security and ours. The cameras will help identify over occupancy or if pets are brought in. The cameras will be turned off after you check-in.
5.. How is the refund made? Refund will be done same way you paid.
6.. What is rental agreement : Its a document in which us owners write down all our house rules, terms & conditions. Like no parties , no smoking, no pets etc. It is an agreement between the owner and the guest.
7. Do you make exception on pets?
We do not allow pets of any kind in our cabin because our cabin is listed as allergy free, sorry. If pets are found to be in the cabin, Guests will be subject to eviction and loss of all money paid, plus a cleaning fee of $150 to cover carpet and furniture
cleaning and flea prevention measures.
8. Is this a smoking cabin? Absolutely not, You may smoke outside, but not indoors. If evidence is found you smoked inside, extra cost of $150 will incur to pay for cleaning and sanitation.
9. Do you have daily maid service? This cabin is a privately owned property and even though we offer linens, towels, blankets and a starter kit for your arrival daily cleaning service is not included in your rental. Keep in mind we are not a hotel just owners renting you our home.
10. Do you offer military discount? No because our prices are below market price and with tax included. The discount is already in the price included.
11. Do I need a 4WD or AWD to your cabin? You don't need a 4WD unless weather says it will snow or have Ice Showers then you might need a four-wheel drive and/or chains. Our guests do fine from March- December with small cars arriving to the cabin. Only in January and February that we might have the chance of a snow you might need a 4WD , but it doesn't mean it will snow on your dates.
We provide a video showing ride to the cabin once paid in full.
12. Can you provide addresses to drive by and look at the cabin? We provide address and a video showing the ride to the cabin only to our booked guest. Sorry, but the privacy and security of our guests are top priority for us.
13. Can you arrange roses, balloons, birthday cakes or decorations for special occasions? Yes our cleaners do it at an extra charged and you pay them directly.
*2 roll of toilet paper, 1 roll paper towel, 2 laundry detergent pods, 2 dishwashing pods, dishwashing soap ,1 body soap, liquid hand soap, trash bags, Dishtowels and dishcloths for kitchen use only
*Sheets for beds, Pillows , blankets, 4 Towels, 4 hand towels and washcloths for bathroom use only. Hot tub towels.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
*Extra toilet paper, if needed.
*Laundry detergent for your own belongings.
*Soap/body wash for bathing.
*Charcoal for grill.
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - Flexible|
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. EST. No early check-ins please. Please do not arrive early and expect to get in without previous authorization. Each one of our guests will receive a text message the day of their arrival confirming the cabin is ready for check-in. Our Cabin will always be ready by 4pm. Only in case of snow or a last minute maintenance issue would be the only reason to make us fall behind schedule. This is very rare, but can definitely happen. We will make every attempt to have cabin prepared and ready even in case of an unforeseen circumstance. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. Please be prepared to be out before 10:00 am, as most of the time, the cabin has to be cleaned and prepared for another guest arriving that same day.
Explore more options around Gatlinburg
Valeria's Beary Tale Cabin is a Cabin located in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, United States. This Cabin is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Valeria's Beary Tale Cabin has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Dec 2017
Listing # 1751 - 309 Views