You'll have multiple porches outfitted with comfortable furniture to relax and marvel at the brilliant sunrises and sunsets. Most every room has incredible views of the water with access to a porch.
We were thrilled to be selected as the best Bayside home in 2018 and best waterfront rental in 2019 by Florida Rentals By Owner Website.
A Home with Style...: As beautiful the home is on the outside, on the inside every room has been designed in an eclectic West Indies decor that will have you wondering if you've landed on the doorstep of Hemingway's home. The naturalist feel is intentional to connect our guests with the local wildlife and eco-tourist offerings in the area including kayaking, fishing, bird watching, beach combing, biking, or boating. And the seahorses? You'll find them inconspicuously in the decor throughout the house.
We are located on the Santa Rosa Sound 4.5 miles east of Navarre Beach - an easy, quick drive to the Gulf Beaches. We have the best of both worlds, and here's why:
-- Private white-sand beach that is perfect for kids and adults because the Sound is shallow and clear.
-- No red flag days! The emerald water of the Gulf that you see in brochures is for real - on calm days, but if you come during a week of rough surf, you'll be stuck sitting on the sand. At our beach: No rip-tides, drop-offs, rough surf, or jellyfish. Kids can build sandcastles, look for little fish, or crab and fish from our dock. Explore the Sound on a two-person kayak. You can also bring a boat or jet-skis. And...the Sound is a perfect place to try stand-up paddle boarding.
-- Yet ... easy access to Gulf for an afternoon of wave action, deep-sea fishing, biking on the Gulf Islands National Seashore, or other Gulf-based activities. Groceries and restaurants are nearby. So are Destin and Fort Walton Beach.
-- Gorgeous 18x40 infinity-edge pool overlooking Sound (pool is not heated). There is no other pool like this on Navarre Beach! Let your stress melt away in our spa (hint: it's especially relaxing under a sky full of stars!)
-- Beautiful yard with palm trees, flowering bushes, and green grass. Plenty of room to play, explore, or run around.
Our 3,300-sq.ft. home sleeps 16:
- Two spacious masters with king beds and private baths
- Seahorse room with queen bed and shared hall bath
- Kids room (sleeps 5 - one twin over twin and one twin over double bunk) and shared hall bath
- Third floor cupola (via spiral staircase) sleeps 5 (two hanging twin beds, one twin mattress) has full bath at bottom of staircase
- Terrace-level room with queen bed, private bath, access to ground-level patio and hammocks
Other amenities we offer:
- 5 1/2 gorgeous baths with upscale vanities and tile treatments
- Gourmet kitchen with new appliances and lovely granite
- Additional refrigerator on ground level if needed
- Flat screen TVs
- Extensive DVD library
- Wireless Internet
- Pack and play; booster seat; Exersaucer
- Game area with foosball table, ping pong table, board games, puzzles, books, and train table (including trains!) for the little guys (and girls!)
- Gas grill and charcoal grills
- Well-stocked kitchen with extras (waffle maker, slow cooker, spice rack, heavy-duty KitchenAid mixer, food processor)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Tandem Kayak, single kayak, and life vests
- Pool toys
- 1000 sq. feet of porches and balconies with prime water views
- Ample parking for 4-5 cars
We're sure you'll agree after viewing the property photos that the home is an ideal spot for a family retreat. This home and the one next to it, which sleeps 16, may be available for rental together and are enclosed by a fence for privacy. Both share pool, spa, beach, and dock. Please see listing number 2812 on Houfy for more details.
But while we know this is a special place, don't take our word for it. See our online guestbook to see what vacationers have to say. To find out if this home is available for the dates you desire, see link for calendar: We update it daily.
When you rent our homes, we provide lots of insider info through our online guestbook, provided as a link prior to check-in and easily accessible on an Ipad in the home. Here you'll find suggestions of places to visit/tour, restaurants we recommend, and local tips.
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - Flexible|
We rent Saturday to Saturday from March through October, so check-in and check-out times are firm in order to give our cleaners time to make sure the home is in great shape. During other times of the year, if we have no one checking out on the same day, we can offer a slightly earlier check-in time.
The Seahorse Retreat is a Vacation Home located in Navarre, FL, USA. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 16 guests
The Seahorse Retreat has 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jul 2018