The Canadian Resort 2bdr Compact
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 2
A bustling, seaport metropolis located on the west coast of British Columbia, Vancouver is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada. Artists, actors and musicians are all vital players in completing the feel of this urban environment that has proved to be a popular filming location. Aside from the arts, you can discover Vancouver through day trip tours on suspension bridges, seaplane flights, whale-watching cruises, and the most recognizable landmark in the city - Vancouver Lookout's observation deck. Check out the aquarium or try some authentic cuisine while you shop the marketplace in Chinatown.
Keep up your healthy lifestyle with access to the Wall Centre across the street. There, you can take advantage of the health club, go for a swim in the indoor lap pool and indulge at the health spa. Back at Vancouver - The Canadian, you will find the fitness center, a game room, meeting room, media room, laundry facilities and movie rentals for entertainment after a busy day of sightseeing. Elevators are available onsite and the parking garage is complimentary for guests.
Vancouver - The Canadian is located downtown, yet high above the hustle and bustle. If you can pull your gaze away from the view outside your floor-to-ceiling windows, spend a day suspended over the breathtaking Capilano gorge, walk through the densely wooded Stanley Park for a picnic on an ocean inlet, wander the city's haute couture boutiques, historic Gastown's cobblestone avenues, or dine in one of Robson Street's lavish restaurants. Then return to your high-rise resort and unwind above the colorful night skyline. Feel like your miles away, even when you're not.
Offering one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep between two and four guests and range between 550 - 752 square feet. Suites feature one queen bed in the master with one queen bed in the guest room. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms and the economy of having a full kitchen that allows you to save money from eating out when you can whip up a meal for the entire family. Also enjoy separate living/dining areas with a warm fireplace to cozy up next to and plenty of room to stretch out. Upgrade to a two-bedroom for the convenience of a washer/dryer.
* Activities Center
* Fitness Center
* Lap Pool (Indoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Bike Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Picnic/BBQ Area
* Snow Sports
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- The fitness center, pool, and spa are located across the street at The Sheraton Wall Centre.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. The parking garage has a height restriction of 6'5", and there is no over-height vehicle or trailer parking on-site. Additional parking is available for a fee at nearby off-site locations ranging from $15-$50 per day. Limited street parking is available for use during check-in, and the parking meter must be paid using the passenger drop-off zone.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3