Taos Resort 2 bedroom
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
Guests will be within easy reach of many activities and attractions. Skiing and hiking is the domain of Wheeler Peak Wilderness Area. Great artwork can be appreciated at a multitude of galleries. Dazzling sites as far as the eye can see will be enjoyed along the Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway. And history galore is in store for those who visit the Kit Carson Home and Museum. Get a taste of the locale with scrumptious barbecues, Tex-Mex cuisine and intriguing store fronts. Expand your recreation when you snowboard, bike or kayak amid a landscape of expansive vistas, castles of clouds, and radiant red earth.
Located at the base of the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains, this high-desert mesa destination is a superb place to head out to for your family vacation, group of friends get-together or couples weekend retreat. No matter what time of year you visit, you'll be thoroughly enchanted by what the Land of Enchantment has to offer.
Take advantage of many amenities at Taos, a 100% smoke-free resort. Adults and kids will enjoy their very own seasonal outdoor pool for swimming and splashing around. An outdoor hot tub can be utilized all year long. For guests seeking to stay in shape, a contemporary fitness room features both aerobic and weight machines. And common barbecue areas are a great way to dine out without having to travel very far.
Taos features spacious studio and one-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to four guests and range from 305 - 550 square feet. Resort suites feature one queen Murphy bed in the studio, with a king bed in a private bedroom and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area for the one-bedroom suite. You are sure to appreciate the convenience of an on-site laundry room. Plus, a living/dining area with cable TV/DVD player, and a gas fireplace for chilly nights - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel. The resort's modern conveniences are designed with your ultimate comfort in mind and Taos resort is within easy reach of the area's many activities and attractions.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Rock Climbing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. There are no RV hookups or plug-ins.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM