Surfside Inn Resort 2bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2
Halfway up the "World's Longest Beach", this renovated seaside resort is a quarter mile away from one of the most breathtaking, historically significant peninsulas on the planet. This placid peninsula not only boasts the "World's Longest Beach" at 28 miles, but it is also home to hundreds of bird species in state parks like Leadbetter Point and Cape Disappointment. Loads of fun, local history, and delicious food await in nearby Oysterville as well, with many more amazing restaurants 13 miles south in Long Beach. Spend your day golfing, fishing or driving go-carts in the summer or watching the squalls in the winter while cozying up to your fireplace at Surfside Inn.
Named by an explorer on Lewis and Clark's famous trek west in the early 19th century, Cape Disappointment State Park sits on 1,882 acres. This seaside space features dramatic cliffs, miles of winding trails, a pair of historic lighthouses and some of the most impressive views of the Pacific. The park is also home to the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center with panoramic vistas and interactive exhibits that both educate and engage visitors in the footsteps of the famous expedition.
A tranquil location minutes from the beach and a golf course next door set Surfside Inn apart on the peninsula. Other top Long Beach, WA resort amenities include BBQ grills for outdoor parties in the coastal breeze, a sport court, playground, indoor swimming pool, and hot tub. If your outdoor adventures leave you needing to clean up, laundry facilities are available as well. Surfside Inn features spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer on site. After a day of adventure, unwind on your terrace, fire up the barbecue, or relax by the fireplace - comforts you just won't find in an average hotel room.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Beach Access
* Children's Playground
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Golf Course (9-Hole)
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Bike Riding
* Horseback Riding
- No air conditioning
- Stairs to and in most suites
- Front desk hours are from 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Golf Course view
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Ocean Park
Surfside Inn Resort 2bdr - Ocean Park is a Vacation Home located in Ocean Park, Washington, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 5 guests
Surfside Inn Resort 2bdr - Ocean Park has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78803 - 0 Views