This gorgeous contemporary, light and bright, clean apartment is tastefully decorated and offers everything you'll need you'll need for a stylish, convenient, comfortable stay. It is offered in excellent condition. There is woodstrip flooring throughout. There is free unlimited wifi access.
Patio doors open to a stunning large sunny terrace. Venture out, mug of cocoa in hand, and warm yourself by the patio heater. With views of two landmarks - the London Eye and the BT Tower - enjoy your own haven above the streets of London. It's the perfect place to watch the sun go down after a day around town.
We go out of our way to offer a good service to guests. The apartment is fully furnished with quality furnishings and everything ready to provide an enjoyable, comfortable and convenient stay.
* Clean, well maintained modern 1-bed penthouse with good quality furnishings
* Recently redecorated
* Free unlimited wifi and unlimited Netflix (film service)
* Kitchen: fully equipped with all appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, separate freezer, coffee machine, microwave, good selection of crockery, cutlery and utensils etc
* Living room: flat screen 32' TV with DVD player and a selection of our favourite DVDs, dining table and four chairs, Sofa Workshops sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required, additional second 2-seater comfortable sofa
* Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, a quality recently purchased pocket sprung orthopaedic mattress (with 1000 individual springs) for a comfortable night, large double fitted wardrobes, flat screen TV, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bathroom: newly fitted and fully tiled with WC, sink, full sized bath tub with power shower fittings, heated towel rail
* Terrace: Patio doors from the living room open to a large sunny paved terrace with patio furniture, heat lamp and outside lighting. Views to London Eye
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The apartment is in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a trendy and vibrant buzz.
You won't get bored in the immediate vicinity. We have heaps of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great transport links a few minutes away in Tottenham Court Road / Charlotte Street. There's some beautiful Georgian architecture in the area such as Fitzroy Square, a pedestrianised garden square. The gardens are open during the summer. It's a step from the apartment.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
Warren Street, Goodge Street and Euston Square tubes stations are within a 5 minute walk. Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras are within 10 minutes.
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||2PM - 2AM(next day)|
I will contact you just before your trip to confirm the check in arrangements. The keys will be hidden securely in the building for you. They will be easy to find. I don't anticipate you having any issues but we will be available by phone should you need us. We'll send an email with the codes for the door just before the date of your arrival.
Sunny W1 Penthouse and Terrace is a Apartment located in Fitzrovia, London, United Kingdom. This Apartment is available for short term lodging and accommodates 3 guests
Sunny W1 Penthouse and Terrace has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2018