St. George Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1
Surrounded by cactus gardens, sandstone spires, and a rich pioneer history, this tranquil desert sanctuary rests far away from the bustle of everyday life. St. George is located deep in the heart of Utah's Dixie country, a region of monumental wonders brushed with subtle, sun-drenched colors.
From dinosaurs to the Anasazi, many creatures and cultures have left their mark on the region—but it is the slow erosion of sandstone that has created the most remarkable imprint. With 150,000 acres to explore, take a hike through the canyon trails of Zion National Park, walk in the footsteps of the dinosaurs at the Johnson's Farm archeological site, or spend the day exploring Anasazi petroglyphs. Two and a half hours of driving will take you to the sculpted stone of Bryce Canyon.
While there is an abundance of fun to be had locally, St. George certainly won't disappoint with resort amenities. Get refreshed in one of two outdoor pools and unwind in both outdoor hot tubs. This kid-friendly resort also offers two outdoor children's pools and plenty of room to burn off energy with two outdoor playgrounds. Keep up with your work-out routine at the fitness center or enjoy a little friendly competition on the table games available in the game room. Enjoy a barbecue with the family while playing a friendly round of horseshoe or shuffleboard. There's always something fun to do at St. George!
Offering spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep between four and eight guests in 868 - 1,362 square feet. Resort suites feature one king bed in the master, two twin beds or one queen bed in the guest rooms and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the convenience of a full kitchen, and the money-saving advantages of having a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, separate living/dining areas and a balcony or patio with a gas barbecue grill for mouthwatering cookouts under the desert sky. If you are looking for larger accommodations with four-bedroom suites, https://www.extraholidays.com/st-george-utah/worldmark-estancia Estancia is located adjacent to this resort.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Rock Climbing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in penthouse suites, owners may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3