Spencer St Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1
Las Vegas is a place of over-the-top architecture, larger-than-life entertainers and grand casinos. It's also a realm of desert panoramas and chiseled rock formations that beg to be explored. This resort is your ticket to this extravagant playground for visitors of all ages.
You'll have the time of your life as you explore the city's themed hotels, take in a show, or wine and dine surrounded by pyramids, waterfalls and even a replica of the Eiffel Tower. Along with the famous Strip, be sure to check out the Fremont Street Experience for a one-of-a-kind venue that is lined with vintage casinos, unusual shops, state-of-the-art laser light shows and Elvis impersonators. Beyond the flashing lights and sounds of Vegas, you can hike the vermilion sandstone of Red Rock Canyon, go canoeing in expansive Lake Mead or picnic atop Mt. Charleston. There's a wide variety of museums to explore, but if you really want to see some popular attractions, be sure to take a morning or afternoon for an adventure to the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon National Park. Then retire to the comfort of your resort suite and plan your next adventure. In Las Vegas, the choices are many and the pleasures are endless.
Resort amenities don't disappoint. Whether you are into cardio, or just lounging for the afternoon, it has you covered. Get refreshed in the outdoor swimming pool and lounge in the outdoor hot tub. Keep your workout routine on track with the fitness center or sweat it out at the recreation center. Test your skills with the arcades in the game room or grab the family for a board game or two followed by a cookout at the barbecue grilling station. Whatever your preference, there is always something to do after a day in the lights and sounds of Vegas!
Stretch out in your spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests in 725 - 1,085 square feet. Suites feature one king bed in the master, two twin beds in the guest room and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a full kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer. Plus, separate living/dining areas, a fireplace and private balcony.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Shuttle Services (Limited Area Attractions)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
* Hoover Dam
* Live Entertainment
* Rock Climbing
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to most suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily Shuttle Services are available. Please contact the Front desk for options.
- Nevada law requires that lodging providers offer daily housekeeping services for occupied suites. If you have an upcoming vacation at this resort, please contact us to opt-out of daily housekeeping to avoid additional charges.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Las Vegas
Spencer St Resort 1bdr - Las Vegas is a Vacation Home located in Las Vegas, NV, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 3 guests
Spencer St Resort 1bdr - Las Vegas has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78675 - 0 Views