But why go anywhere when you can watch the kids sled on the back garden snow hill from the huge hot tub just outside your back door?
Large and beautifully appointed with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining and socializing- expansive kitchen, custom cabinetry, and high-end appliances make it easy to cook a wonderful meal at home.
You'll sleep well in the large bedrooms fitted with plush linen.
* Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, comfortable living room and dining room
* Convenient key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys or worry about late evening arrivals)
* Central, thermostatically controlled heating plus two fireplaces for ambiance
* Gourmet kitchen comes fully stocked with all your cooking needs
* Large round dining table can accommodate up to 6 people
* Brand new 55” LCD TV with HD cable, DVD player, DVR
* In-unit washer and laundry
* Balcony and a deck
* Large hot tub and sauna on balcony shared only with 1 other condo
* Secure garage parking. Deadbolted, large ski locker adjacent to garage.
* Master bedroom with king bed and en suite bathroom
* 2 other bedrooms
* Air-up mattress and roll away with linen available for additional guests (1 full and 1 twin)
* 2 underground parking spots (with high ceiling clearance of at least 8 feet)
* 2 gas fireplaces (1 in master, 1 in living room)
* Free wireless internet throughout the condo
We want to make your trip as easy as possible so we use digital locks on the garage, front HOA door, and condo door. No need to pick up keys or meet a manager... just let yourself in when you are ready.
Prior to your stay, we will email you the link to our online/mobile-optimized Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge Guest Guidebook.
In the Guidebook, you will find details including a floor plan and room info, amenities, kitchen supplies, and lots more great stuff. We will send you the password to unlock the password-protected access codes 3 days prior to check in.
If you do not receive these emails, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Although we don't live on site, we are available to you 24/7/365 through text or phone and can be at the condo to help you in minutes in case of an emergency. We have a team of local, professional staff dedicated to making your stay a fabulous one. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions before, during or after your stay.
The location, which our guests have described as "ideal," is positioned to discover all that Mammoth mountain has to offer with a 5 minute walk to Canyon Lodge's winter slopes & summer hikes and an easy downhill stroll to town. The Gondola to The Village is only steps away. Or take the Mammoth shuttle from the convenient stop next door.
* Located on Lakeview Blvd, a well-plowed, Town-maintained main access to Canyon Lodge
* There are 2 shuttle stops just outside our condo. Look for the #74 and #75 stops. This shuttle runs year around, but with more availability in the winter. Download the "swiftly" app for real-time shuttle schedules for all of Mammoth Lakes.
* The Village Gondola is located at Canyon Lodge, just 200 yards up the hill from our complex. It runs regularly to the Village in the winter and with limited summer hours.
* 2 reserved garage parking spaces are included in your rental.
* In winter, you may be required to carry and/or use snow chains in and around the Sierras (even with 4WD). In some cases, CHP will not allow vehicles to enter the 395 without chains.
* Please do not block the driveway or parking garage entrance.
* No overnight parking on the street.
We can host up to 38 people in Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge's 4 big, beautiful condos. Check out our Listings Page for all the properties at Sonenalp.
Town of Mammoth Lakes Quality of Life License (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) This means we have met or exceeded the Town's requirements for safe transient occupancy by guests).
|Living Area||1850 Sqft|
We want to make your trip as easy as possible so we use digital locks on the garage, front HOA door, and condo door. No need to pick up keys or meet a manager... just let yourself in when you are ready. Prior to your stay, we will email you the link to our online/mobile-optimized Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge Guest Guidebook. In the Guidebook, you will find details including a floor plan and room info, amenities, kitchen supplies, and lots more great stuff. We will send you the password to unlock the password-protected access codes 3 days prior to check in. If you do not receive these emails, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Todd & Janelle have visited Mammoth since they were kids and they remember when Sonenalp was being built. In fact, they had stayed at Sonenalp several times because they knew the builder. When The Charming Chalet came on the market in 2014 they jumped at the chance to purchase it, knowing how special Sonenalp is as compared to other Mammoth properties. When they can't be in town, they offer The Charming Chalet to guests who call it "exceptional," "perfect, and "an oasis in the mountains."
Mary Beth, the manager:
I've been fortunate to live all over the world, but I always love coming home...especially now that one of our homes is in Mammoth Lakes, CA.
I also run a small ranch, Honey in the Rock Ranch in the Mojave Desert of So Cal where we have chickens, peacocks, turkeys, goats --and a Rhodesian Ridgeback rescue who has turned out to be an excellent ranch-protector, herding dog and friend.
I'm a middle school teacher, beekeeper, and mom to four rowdy boys. I've loved the same guy, a test pilot, for 25 years and our life together has been a true adventure.
I'll be your reservation contact for Sonenalp at Canyon Lodge -- before, during and after your stay -- and look forward to working with you!
Sonenalp 4 -- The Charming Chalet is a Vacation Home located in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 9 guests
Sonenalp 4 -- The Charming Chalet has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Mar 2019