Danish Capital of America! Solvang Resort 3bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
8 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1,Twin Bed - 2
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
Velkommen! "The Danish Capital of America" welcomes you and yours to the friendly, walkable streets of Solvang, California. Located in the Santa Ynez Valley, this Danish-inspired town offers flower-lined streets, old world architecture, horse drawn wagons, windmills, Danish pastries and over 150 quaint shops to explore. Solvang also sits in the heart of Santa Barbara County, featuring some of the finest wines in the world across 18,000 acres of scenic vineyards.
With nearly 10 months of sunshine a year, the most exciting way to view the scenic vineyards is on a Cloud Climbers Jeep Tour, exploring the gorgeous backcountry with four-wheel-drive between tastings. You can also try the offerings of many wineries at tasting rooms across Solvang itself. Or take it all in from high above by visiting the Santa Ynez Airport for a sailplane glider tour. You can also ride horseback through the mountains at Circle Bar B Guest Ranch. However you decide to explore the Central Coast, one thing's for sure: you'll soon be back for another taste!
Everything you need for the California wine country vacation of your dreams is right here. Top resort amenities at Solvang include a pair of inviting outdoor hot tubs to soak in under the sun and stars, an outdoor pool, children's pool, and a boutique in the lobby. An onsite recreation center also features an arcade, ping-pong and pool tables. If you crave a workout or need to get your work done, there are also full Fitness and Business Centers conveniently at your disposal.
Solvang features spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to eight guests. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms in the suites, the economy of a mini or full kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a dining area, living area and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel. Enjoy a barbecue on the balcony or terrace followed by a cozy stay near the gas fireplace in your home away from home.
Activities Center Children's Pool (Outdoor) Computer With Internet (Shared) Concierge Services Fitness Center Hot Tub (Outdoor) Movie Rentals Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Boating Casinos Fishing Golf Hiking Horseback Riding Lake Wineries
• Air conditioning
• Limited elevator access
• 24-hour front desk
• Stairs to and in two-bedroom suites and three-bedroom penthouse suites.
• Limited ground floor requests are accepted based on physical or medical needs. Please call the Vacation Planning Center for details.
• Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
• Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to the posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM