Seventh Mountain Resort 1bdr Loft
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
You will enjoy a queen bed in an open loft. Additional amenities include one and a half bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining area and a balcony or patio. All loft units are on the third floor. Maximum occupancy is two.
This is Central Oregon's premier location for recreation activities. Always wanted to go white water rafting? Choose your adventure at Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort and mark off some items from your bucket list. Your stay at this Deschutes National Forest resort will have you encircled by peaks, lakes, meadows, culture, adventure, breweries, festivals, family fun and more. With 300 days of annual sunshine and breathtaking mountain landscapes, Central Oregon's high desert is the closest lodging to Mt. Bachelor ski and snowboard destinations.
Thrill-seekers love Bend's close proximity to Mt. Bachelor, which boasts 88 perfect ski runs on nearly 3,700 acres. The peak of the mountain is just over 9,000 feet, covered by close to 462 inches of snow per year. The park is also perfect for snowshoeing, ice skating, dog sledding and snowmobiling. While winter is the best time to visit, the famous Springtacular arrives with special passes, concerts, festivals and more in the springtime. During summer go on scenic chair lift rides, or experience downhill mountain biking and disc golf.
Thoroughly outfitted for utmost comfort and relaxation, the vast array of top resort amenities at this Central Oregon resort are second to none. Resort amenities include two heated outdoor pools, children's pool, three hot tubs, two fire pits, mini golf, fitness center and a BBQ area. Wintertime brings an on-site ice-skating rink, while warm weather means white water rafting and stables for horseback riding. Hot waxing for skis and snowboards is available for a fee (advance reservations are required).
Offering spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep six to eight guests. Each suite features one king bed in most master bedrooms, one queen bed or two twin beds in the guest rooms, a queen bed in the loft and a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate separate rooms, a mini or full kitchen, and the convenience of on-site laundry facilities. Plus, a living/dining area with TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Casual Dining
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Equestrian Facility
* Fire Pit
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities (Coin-Operated)
* Miniature Golf (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Bicycle Rentals
* Children's Activities
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Live Entertainment
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to all suites
- 24-hour front desk
- This resort is a shared-use property. Other associations may allow for different rules. Please follow all guidelines outlined for your club.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Parking height is restricted to 6' 11".
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool, children's pool and hot tubs are open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Bend
Seventh Mountain Resort 1bdr Loft - Bend is a Vacation Home located in Bend, OR, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Seventh Mountain Resort 1bdr Loft - Bend has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78880 - 1 view