Seaside Resort Studio
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
2 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1
Seaside is perfectly nestled in Seaside, a quaint little city by the Pacific Ocean. The city, located at the end of the historic Lewis and Clark Trail, is home to one of the most breathtaking waterfront locations in Oregon. You can take a stroll down the sandy beaches and watch for whales or walk down the Seaside Promenade. The city has plenty of activities to enjoy with family or as a couples retreat. You can enjoy outdoor activities like fishing, hiking or golfing as well as indoor fun like art galleries, museums and outlet or vintage shopping.
At Seaside you are conveniently located in the heart of Downtown and immersed in this special city with a spectacular view of the sea. The Promenade (steps away from the resort) boasts one and a half miles of shopping and dining with something for every taste. Also referred to as the "Prom", you will find the Seaside Aquarium where you'll learn about regional marine life. The activities in the aquarium are fun for kids and adults alike! If you consider yourself a movie buff, you might want to visit Haystack rock, the iconic rock that you can see in the opening scene of 'The Goonies.' Visit Ecola State Park to spend a day surrounded by nature with beautiful sightseeing and picnicking opportunities.
There are resort activities and amenities for the whole family to enjoy on site. This resort features an outdoor pool and two hot tubs for relaxation and fun, plus you and your family will have direct access to the beach every day. There is a fitness center for those who like to keep up with their workouts and a game room for those who want to practice their arcade skills. This charming town and resort will definitely have something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
This beachfront resort offers studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom resort suites which comfortably sleep two to eight guests in 654 - 1,026 square feet. All suites (except studio) feature one king bed in the master and one queen Murphy bed in the living area. Two-bedroom suites include two twin beds or one queen bed in the guest bedroom, while the three-bedroom suites feature one queen bed in the second bedroom and two twin beds in the third. You will appreciate the conveniences of home, such as having a full kitchen, a dining area and a washer/dryer in each suite. Most suites include a balcony and a barbecue grill for fun cookouts under the Oregon sky!
* Activities Center
* Beach Access
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Convenience Store
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Children's Activities
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Horseback Riding
- No air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Festivals near the resort are a common occurrence during the summer months. Please check with local tourism agencies to determine what is happening in the area the week of your arrival.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3