San Francisco Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Wonderful hosts are recognized as the best hosts in hospitality. The Wonderful hosts program rewards Houfy’s top-rated and most experienced hosts.
Response rate & time
This host responds to 0% of inquiries within 48 hours
Book Direct and Save
Save on service fees by booking direct on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 1,Varies
From Aquatic Park at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, you can scan the horizon and gaze upon the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz Island and the Presidio without changing your position. It's a magical city filled with spectacular colors. You'll recognize many areas from iconic cinematic films, even if it's your first visit. Whether you want the best view or the best seafood of your life, you will find it all right here, in the city by the bay.
San Francisco is just a short walk to Chinatown, Nob Hill and Union Square. The famous Powell Street Cable Car stops just one block away, and public transportation on the Bay Area Rapid Transit System is nearby. Located in a historical building more than 100 years old, San Francisco is the perfect home base for your Bay Area adventure.
This resort offers a business center for checking in with the office while you're away, a fitness center for keeping your workout routine in check and a laundry facility that allows you to pack less and save money on those pesky baggage fees. Endless adventures await in this city by the bay. Aside from the more popular tourist attractions that San Francisco is known for, it also offers beautiful golf courses, mesmerizing local artwork, museums and wineries - a fun experience for all no matter what your taste. There truly is something for everyone!
Offering perfectly decorated, contemporary-style studio and one-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to four guests in 211 - 386 square feet. Studio suites feature one queen bed in the living area with a kitchenette that includes a microwave, coffee maker, dishware and more. Upgrade to a more spacious one-bedroom resort suite for a private bedroom with one queen bed in the master, a sleeper sofa in the living area, separate dining area and a kitchenette with a mini refrigerator. Valet parking fee is $44 + tax per day, over-sized vehicles have an additional $10 fee. No self parking available
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Bike Riding
* Fisherman's Wharf
* Golden Gate Bridge
- Air conditioning
- Limited elevator access
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is not available, and parking is at a premium. Expect to pay a minimum of $40 or more per day, depending on parking options and the size of your vehicle. Leaving vehicles at home is encouraged. Visit San Francisco Travel for information on transportation alternatives.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
What this place offers
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Be the first to write a review
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Meet The Host
Member since: January 2023
Response rate: 0%
Response time: within 48 hours
Over 18 years of age
0-17 years of age
Report this listing