Rocky Mountain Preserve Resort 3bdr Presidential
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Varies
Granby, Colorado is better known as "The Heart of Something Grand" because it is surrounded by impressive views of the Continental Divide and the Rocky Mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will love this paradise resort which sits almost 8,000 feet above sea level. Every room in this resort overlooks the Grand Elk Golf Club and it's designed to integrate the rugged beauty of the mountains that surrounds it with a western, historical flare.
The three National Forests that surround the resort will give you endless days of exploring with trails for hiking, biking and even horseback riding. Visit nearby Winter Park for spectacular slopes to ski and snowboard during the winter and enjoy many other activities, like music and wine festivals, during the summer and springtime. Stroll through downtown Granby for shopping and dining or hit the links at one of the four surrounding golf courses.
While you're staying at the Granby - Rocky Mountain Preserve take advantage of their on-site amenities like their seasonal outdoor pool, which is open during the warmer days of the year for your enjoyment; or you could also take a dip in the hot tub and relax after a long day of discovering the beauty of Colorado. There's a fitness center perfect for warming up before you hit the slopes. Take in the beautiful sights of the Rockies by having a cookout on one of the barbecue grills. Welcome to the west!
This resort offers a variety of studio, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom resort suites which sleep two to twelve guests and measure 615 - 2,090 square feet. The studio suite comfortably sleeps two people on a queen Murphy bed and it has a full kitchen, as well. One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom suites include a king bed in the master suite, a full kitchen, separate living and dining areas and a washer/dryer. One-bedroom suites also include a Murphy bed in the living area. Two-bedroom resort suites offer two twin beds, one queen bed or two double beds in the guest bedroom. Three-bedroom suites include a king bed or two full beds in the second bedroom, and either two twin beds or two double beds in the third. Four-bedroom resort suites can fit up to 12 guests with a king bed in the second bedroom, and two double beds in the third and fourth bedrooms. All suites have a balcony with a barbecue grill. Bedding arrangements may vary. Please be advised the property has a strict No Pets Policy
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Ski/Mountain Bike Storage
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Children's Activities
* Boat Rentals
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Rock Climbing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- The resort's front desk will now be open from 6 a.m.–11 p.m.
- Due to routine cleaning of the hot tubs in the presidential suites, guests may experience a delay in hot water on the day of check-in.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers. Each casita is allocated two parking spaces; additional vehicles may park in the main lodge parking area.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is seasonal, open mid-May through September, weather permitting. The hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3