Reunion Deluxe Resort 3bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
8 Guest Max
Beds: Double Bed - 2,King Bed - 2,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
This resort is an exclusive 2,300-acre resort located within seven miles of Walt Disney World® while SeaWorld® and Universal Studios™ are within twenty. Just as close are two upscale shopping destinations, The Mall at Millennia and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. And because you won't have far to travel, you can spend the whole day out and get back in time to take advantage of all that Wyndham VR Reunion at Orlando has to offer, including three signature world-class golf courses and a host of amenities.
While this resort is close to Orlando's top things to do, it's also not far for those willing to go the extra mile (or more). About 45 minutes to the north, you can enjoy cool hands-on experiments and the incredible planetarium at the Orlando Science Center or visit Harry P. Leu Gardens and be surrounded by beautiful, fragrant flowers on this botanical oasis shaded by 200-year old oak trees. And a little over an hour to the east is the Kennedy Space Center where you can explore the final frontier via the Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit and Shuttle Launch Experience.
In addition to three signature world-class golf courses, the resort offers a selection of outstanding amenities and is home to the Reunion Golf Academy. Enjoy the 5-acre Water Park, complete with lazy river, slides and interactive pool. There is a daily activities program with events for all ages, including bicycling and six lighted tennis courts. For those seeking relaxation, the Spa offers personalized pampering and there are three on-site restaurants with family, fine dining or tapas styles to choose from.
Offering spacious three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep up to eight guests at about 1,530 square feet. Suites offer private bedrooms with one king bed in the master, two double beds or one king bed in the guest rooms and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the economy of a full kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a living/dining area, TVs throughout, and a private balcony to sit back and enjoy the view from this Orlando, Florida paradise!
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Casual Dining
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Golf Driving Range
* Golf Pro Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Lazy River
* Massage Services
* Pool Bar
* Putting Green
* Swimming Pool (Heated/Outdoor)
* Tennis Court
* Tram Service (On-Site)
* Bicycle Rentals
* Children's Activities
* Golf Training Facility
* Busch Gardens® Tampa
* Daytona International Speedway
* Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral
* LEGOLAND® Florida
* Live Entertainment
* SeaWorld® Orlando
* Universal Orlando® Resort
* Walt Disney World® Resort
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- This resort is cashless, and room charging is not permitted. Debit and credit cards are accepted, and all resort transactions are pay-as-you-go.
- Luggage carts are currently unavailable at the resort. Please contact resort staff for assistance with luggage.
- Many Florida highways require tolls.
- On-site shuttle service is available for transportation on resort property (hours vary). Please contact the front desk for more information.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Community pools are open 8 a.m.-11 p.m. The water park is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. All pools are weather permitting. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Golf Course view
Golf Course front
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3