Downtown Reno Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
One Bedroom: Queen in master, queen murphy bed in living area. Maximum occupancy 4.
This resort offers a fantastic experience that perfectly complements your Reno vacation. Just minutes away from the resort is the world-famous Reno arch which declares Reno as "The Biggest Little City in the World!" You will be able to enjoy the casinos and nightlife that define Reno, but there's much more to the city than gambling. For the nature lovers and adventurers, Sierra Nevada and Lake Tahoe are just a short car ride away.
Discover more of this town's incredible history by exploring local attractions and museums like The Nevada Historical Society. This museum is dedicated to the preservation of Nevada History. With over 15,000 artifacts, you are sure to leave with a deeper understanding of this desert state. Approximately 35 miles away you'll find Incline Village, a beautiful downhill ski resort in Lake Tahoe where you can enjoy skiing and snowboarding on their beautiful slopes in the winter and sunbathing around the lake in the summer. There is definitely something for everyone to do in the biggest little city in the world!
Complete your Reno vacation by taking advantage of all of the outstanding amenities this resort has to offer. During both spring and summer days, children and adults alike can enjoy our beautiful outdoor pools; in the winter months you can take a relaxing dip in the outdoor hot tub or spend a little time in the dry sauna. Take a day to enjoy a fun family barbecue in one of the on-site grills and then test your skills in the game room. For those who like to keep their workout routine intact, there is a fitness center perfect for your needs. After a long day of Sierra Nevada sightseeing, come back to your home to kick back and relax!
This urban resort consists of stylish one- and two-bedroom resort suites, which comfortably sleep four - six guests in 581 - 884 square feet. All suites feature one queen bed in the master and a queen Murphy bed in the living area. Two-bedroom suites also include one queen or two twin beds in the second bedroom. You will certainly appreciate the economy of a full kitchen, dining area, plus a washer/dryer in your suite which will allow you to save money by dining in and packing lighter.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Bike Riding
* Downhill Skiing
* Live Entertainment
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Nevada law requires that lodging providers offer daily housekeeping services for occupied suites. If you have an upcoming vacation at this resort, please contact us to opt-out of daily housekeeping to avoid additional charges.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Main pool and children's pool are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Reno
Reno Resort 1bdr - Reno is a Vacation Home located in Reno, NV, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 3 guests
Reno Resort 1bdr - Reno has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78678 - 0 Views