Red River Resort 2bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Greetings from Red River, New Mexico, a city nestled at the southern tip of the Rocky Mountains, and known locally as a hidden skier's and snowboarder's paradise, as you are literally just steps away from the Red River ski area. The warmer months make Red River an ideal destination for hiking and biking with many trails of all ranges, lakes and streams that are ideal for fishing and whitewater rafting and challenging courses that would make any golf enthusiast eager to hit the links. If you are in the mood for history, museums or art, the art galleries of Taos are just 35 miles away.
Comfort and convenience are the hallmark of Red River, an inviting Rocky Mountain resort. You'll enjoy an array of desirable amenities designed to make your stay pleasurable and memorable. Relax after a full day of adventures in the soothing outdoor hot tub. Grill up a mouthwatering meal for your family or that special someone at the barbecue area. And head off to the ski slopes in no time by hopping on the privately owned chairlift.
At Red River, these spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests. Resort suites feature a private bedroom with a king bed, a queen sleeper sofa in the living area and a guest room with one queen or two twin beds in the two-bedroom. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms and the economy of a fully equipped kitchen. Plus, a dining area, living area, gas fireplace and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Barbecue Area
* Concierge Services
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Ski Lift
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Mountain Biking
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
- High elevation alert: 8,750 feet
- The area surrounding the resort is seasonal, and some of the local stores are closed April-May and October-November annually. Call the resort for details.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- The hot tub is open year-round, and there is no pool. Hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM