Plaza Resort and Spa Studio
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Double Sleeper Sofa - 1,Queen Bed - 1
The traditional playground for the rich and famous, enjoy a golf oasis at the foot of the San Jacinto Mountains. Relax in style, while surrounded by beautiful Palm Springs scenery and sunshine. This resort overlooks the lush green fairways of the Tahquitz Creek Golf Course and is the perfect retreat for a leisure family vacation or romantic weekend getaway. If you're looking for adventure, try hiking the Indian Canyons, or head downtown, as Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Knott's Soak City Water Park are just a short drive away.
Carve out some time and be sure to visit, 'The World's First Cactarium' at the Moorten Botanical Garden featuring a unique collection of desert plants. Families of all ages can splish and splash at the Knott's Soak City Water Park, while outdoor adventurists can enjoy a day out on the trails at Mt. San Jacinto State Park and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Wine enthusiasts will love premier tastings at Temecula Wineries located a short drive away.
The Plaza Resort and Spa is one of the only pet friendly vacation resorts in Palm Springs and California. This resort is situated right next to the Tahquitz Creek Golf Course and within easy reach of exciting Palm Springs restaurants, shops and attractions. This Palm Springs resort even offers plenty of activities and fun for the whole family, from organized weekend activities to the game-filled arcade room. The two outdoor swimming pools, fitness center, Wi-Fi, tennis and basketball courts keep guests fit and connected while on vacation. Save on baggage fees by packing light and using the onsite laundry facilities. This pet friendly (fee) resort is also a great place to enjoy the great outdoors in the barbecue picnic area.
This Palm Springs desert resort offers stylish studio and one-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep up to four guests and range from 375 - 750 square feet. The studio suite includes a convenient kitchenette, a queen bed, queen sleeper sofa and private balcony. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms in the one-bedroom suite that features a king bed in the master and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. Plus, a full kitchen in most suites, separate living/dining areas, private balcony or patio and TVs throughout.
* Barbecue Area
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Tennis Court
* Bike Riding
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Miniature Golf
* Rock Climbing
- Air conditioning
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Golf Course view
Golf Course front
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3