Pagosa Resort 1 Bedroom
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Varies
Pagosa is situated on the pristine banks of the Pinon Lake Reservoir and only three miles west of downtown Pagosa. With 18,000 beautiful acres, you will find yourself just a short drive from many landmark attractions, such as the Wolf Creek Ski Area and state parks including the famed Mineral Hot Springs. The Pagosa Springs Golf Club is onsite as well as lakeside fishing, cross-country skiing, horseback riding, hiking and downhill skiing.
Pagosa Springs is renowned for its spectacular hot springs and spas, including The Springs Resort, Rainbow Hot Springs and Piedra River Hot Springs. Pagosa is surrounded by the scenic Rocky Mountains, which are a getaway to incredible outdoor recreational activities. Explore the San Juan National Forest, Navajo State Park and Chimney Rock Archeological Area. The historic railroad town of Durango, Colorado is a short one hour drive. Ride the famous Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, or take a stroll along bustling Main Avenue for an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
You'll discover everything you need for an unforgettable Pagosa Springs getaway at Pagosa. Guests are treated to premier golf, fishing and swimming at the Pinon Lake Reservoir and nearby Pagosa Springs Golf Club. Pagosa Springs Golf Club is the place to practice your golf skills at one of its well-manicured championship courses, or pick up the latest golf wear at the pro shop. Exciting onsite amenities include six tennis courts, mini golf course and a full line-up of family friendly events and entertainment with the "Play Days" activities program. At Pagosa, there's never a dull moment.
At Pagosa, these spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep four to six guests and range from 396 to 1,295 square feet. Bedding varies, but most suites feature one king bed in the master, two double beds in the guest room and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You'll appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a mini or fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, some suites feature whirlpool tubs and fireplaces, and all have a full dining area with TVs throughout.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Concierge Services
* Golf Course (18-Hole)
* Golf Driving Range
* Miniature Golf (Outdoor)
* Ski/Mountain Bike Storage
* Swimming Pool (Heated/Indoor)
* Tennis Court
* Volleyball Court
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Bicycle Rentals
* Children's Activities
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Live Entertainment
* Mountain Biking
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to and in all suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited to two vehicles per suite, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool hours are 6 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 9 a.m.-6 p.m. on Sunday. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers.There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Golf Course view
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Pagosa Springs
Pagosa Resort 1bdr Ptarmigan - Pagosa Springs is a Vacation Home located in Pagosa Springs, CO, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Pagosa Resort 1bdr Ptarmigan - Pagosa Springs has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78740 - 0 Views