Oceanside Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 1,Queen Murphy Bed - 1
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
San Diego not only boasts year-round perfect weather, it is home to some of the most famous places in the United States. No visit is complete without strolling the 1,200 acres of Balboa Park, home to 15 museums (many of them free!), numerous theaters, outdoor recreation, or spending the day at the San Diego Zoo®, Sea World® or LEGOLAND®. Even closer to Oceanside sits the idyllic coastal city of La Jolla with dramatic cliffs and sprawling beaches on three sides. For an awesome view of the area's natural splendor pass through Torrey Pines State Park, with eight miles of winding trails through 2,000 acres of preserved beachfront countryside. If your passion is fine dining and boutique shopping, you're in luck as well, surrounded by fresh-caught seafood and trend-setting fashion in every direction. After a day of adventure, enjoy all of the resort amenities - right next to the scenic harbor.
Oceanside features spacious studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep two to eight guests. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen, and the coziness of a fireplace for chilly nights. Plus, a dining area, living area, barbecue grills on the patio and TVs throughout are all comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
Whether honeymooning with the love of your life or on vacation in Southern California with the whole family, you'll have all the top resort amenities you could desire right here. Oceanside is more than your home away from home - it's a West Coast escape from everyday life with an outdoor pool, spa and children's pool. Get your adrenaline pumping at the sports court, recreation room and fitness center right by the scenic harbor. Challenge a friend at the game room, and take advantage of underground parking that keeps your car out of the sea breeze between trips to San Diego.
Activities Center Activities Desk Barbecue Area Basketball Children's Playground Children's Pool (Outdoor) Computer With Internet (Shared) Concierge Services Fitness Center Hot Tub (Outdoor) Swimming Pool (Outdoor) Tennis Court Wi-Fi Internet Access
Beach Boating Disneyland® Resort Fishing Golf LEGOLAND® California Resort Museums Surfing Water-Skiing Watersports Zoo/Animal Park
• Air conditioning
• 24-hour front desk
• Parking is underground and limited to one vehicle per suite. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
• Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. The outdoor pools are heated and open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Oceanside
Oceanside Resort 1bdr - Oceanside is a Vacation Home located in Oceanside, California, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 3 guests
Oceanside Resort 1bdr - Oceanside has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78850 - 0 Views