Midway Resort 2bdr Queen
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Varies
Midway is situated on the eastern slope of the Wasatch Mountains in Utah and is just a short drive away from two world-class ski resorts and Salt Lake City. Known for it's yearly Swiss Days festival and it's Swiss-themed streets, Midway is a picturesque town where you will find plenty of outdoor adventures to enjoy, including numerous water sports, skiing, biking, hiking, golf and horseback riding.
During your stay in Midway you are just a half-hour drive from some of Utah's best skiing and snowboarding. You can also visit the impressive Homestead Crater, only a half-mile away from the resort. While you're there, experience the incredible geothermal spring while you snorkel, scuba dive or soak in its 96 degree water - accessible only by tunnel, where you can learn about its formation, history and more! Travel back in time to when Utah's passenger steam trains were working at the old Heber Valley Railroad and choose from a few different adventure rides to suit your family's interests.
The whole family can enjoy Midway's on-site amenities. An indoor pool and hot tub are ready for you when you want to lounge after a long day of adventures; and the recreation center is ready for anyone wanting to practice their gaming skills. Rent movies, lounge in your suite or workout at the on-site fitness center. With the abundance of resort amenities, local activities and popular attractions, there is truly something for the entire family to enjoy at this Swiss-themed village.
Offering a variety of two-bedroom chalet-style resort suites which comfortably sleep up to six guests, Midway is sure to meet your vacation needs. All suites feature one king bed in the master and one queen Murphy bed or sleeper sofa in the living area. The second bedroom includes two twin beds or one queen bed and some suites feature a whirlpool or a loft. You will appreciate the convenience of having a full kitchen, a dining area and a washer/dryer in your suite. Most suites include a balcony with a barbecue so you can have a fun cookout with your family during your stay!
* Activities Center
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Indoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Indoor)
* Bike Riding
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Downhill Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Rock Climbing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs required to all suites except accessible suites
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Indoor pool is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Midway
Midway Resort 2bdr Queen - Midway is a Vacation Home located in Midway, Utah, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 5 guests
Midway Resort 2bdr Queen - Midway has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 79020 - 3 Views