Lake of the Ozarks Resort 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Varies
Lake of the Ozarks, located at Osage Beach, blends modern comforts with old-fashioned country pleasures. Besides a wonderful lake view from every suite and pleasing on-site amenities, this resort also assures you convenient access to many of the most popular Ozark area attractions, from lake and cavern adventures to shopping, amusement and water parks, plus more.
Surrounded by rolling hills and a truly inviting lake, Lake of the Ozarks hits the mark when it comes to being convenient to innumerable outdoor activities. Indulge in everything from swimming, boating, and fishing to hiking, golfing and horseback riding. Nearby attractions include Funny Farm Petting Zoo, Gran Rally Karts, Fantasy World Caverns and Big Surf Water Park. In addition, there's a wealth of wineries that are easily accessible from this all-suites resort.
Delight in a wide array of perks at Lake of the Ozarks, an all-suites resort designed with your ultimate enjoyment in mind. Take a dip in the seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Work on your outside shot at the on-site basketball court. Have a cookout at the picnic area courtesy of the many barbecue grills and picnic areas. Grab a good book and make a beeline for the soothing lakeside dock.
Lake of the Ozarks features spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests and feature a king or queen bed in the master, a guest room with a queen or two twin beds and a queen Murphy bed. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen, separate living/dining areas, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in select suites and a beautiful fireplace to cozy up by - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Beach (Lake)
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- The surrounding area is seasonal and some of the local stores are closed October-April annually.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of RVs and large vehicles.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pools are seasonal, closed November-April annually. Hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Ping Pong Table
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3