Lake House 1bdr Resort Deluxe
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
Marrying the bright sunny deserts of Central Washington with the thick shaded pines in the rolling foothills of the Cascade Mountains, Lake Chelan offers a diverse mix of inspiring scenery and outdoor recreation. The rich environment makes for ideal golf at Desert Canyon Resort, with acres of vineyards, wineries, apple orchards and farm-to-fork restaurants for miles. Lake Chelan is a year-round vacation destination known for Washington's deepest, bluest waters with more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The third deepest lake in America stretches across 55-miles of indigo waters and is ideal for swimming, kayaking and fishing, while the banks beckon sunbathers, horseback riders and hikers for miles of lakefront trails. For winter, the Cascades populate with Nordic skiers, snowboarders and snowmobile riders carving out runs in every direction. The best way to get around Lake Chelan and its 127-acre state park is by seaplane. In fact, you can only reach the charming outpost of Stehekin via a Lady of the Lake ferry, Chelan Seaplane or very long hike. If you make the trip, be sure to take a famous horseback ride with the guides at Stehekin Valley Ranch.
Escape to the scenic foothills of the Cascade Mountains with family and friends for a restorative getaway you'll never forget. Top resort amenities at Chelan - Lake House include an outdoor pool, hot tub and complete fitness center, each an ideal way to relax the day away. There's also plenty of space for sunbathing, a fire pit and communal BBQ area to gather with friends for special events, weekend afternoons, or idle evenings under the stars.
Chelan - Lake House features spacious one- and three-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to eight guests. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, a full kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a living/dining area with TVs throughout and a cozy electric fireplace are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Concierge Services
* Fire Pit
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Water Playground
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Bike Riding
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Lake with Beach
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Bunk beds in all three bedroom suites are not suitable for adults.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. Boats, RVs, and trailers can be parked across the street at the municipal marina parking lot for a fee.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for additional specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM