Lake Chelan Shores 1bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
4 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
Lake Chelan is not your average lake. Resting at the foot of the rugged peaks of the North Cascades, this long finger of water points to a pristine natural parcel of America. Snowcapped peaks rise over 9,000 feet from the lakeshore and thick evergreens cover the mountainsides — perfect for hiking or horseback riding. If you're an adventurist, white-water rafting and parasailing await, while the winter offers snowmobiling, skiing, and snowboarding. Other local activities in Chelan include shopping, live theater, winery tours, boat tours and golf. Slidewaters is a popular, seasonal attraction for the entire family that features eight water slides.
If you are looking for a unique day trip from the resort an outpost of civilization does exist at the upper end of the lake. The tiny village of Stehekin is accessible only by boat or floatplane, and is a must-see when you visit Lake Chelan Shores. If it's pristine beauty and a multiplicity of outdoor activities you're searching for, head for this deep, clear, mountain lake sparkling in the sun.
There is no shortage of amenities at Lake Chelan Shores, as there is literally something for everyone. Get refreshed in one of five pools (four seasonal, one year-round), with one outdoor children's pool. Take a soak in the outdoor hot tub, or rent out a seasonal watercraft for the day. Spend the morning practicing your backhand on one of six tennis courts, enjoy a workout at the fitness center or choose a fun game or two on one of the other various sport courts. Lakefront beach access is available with a swimming area and a buoy rental for mooring. Get a team together to play horseshoes, spend time at the children's playground and grill out with the family at the barbecue grilling station.
Lake Chelan Shores Offers spacious one- and two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests and range from 500 - 858 square feet. One-bedroom resort suites feature a queen bed in the master bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living area. Two-bedroom resort suites include a queen bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds or one queen bed in the second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the convenience of having a full kitchen and room to stretch out with separate living/dining areas. Most suites come with a fireplace to cozy up to on chilly nights, a balcony/terrace with a barbecue for grilling out with the family and a washer/dryer.
Barbecue Area Basketball Beach (Lake) Children's Playground Children's Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal) Fitness Center Horseshoes Hot Tub (Outdoor) Movie Rentals Racquetball Swimming Pool (Outdoor) Tennis Court Volleyball Court
Boat Rentals Bike Riding Boating Cross-Country Skiing Downhill Skiing Fishing Golf Hiking Horseback Riding Snow Sports Water-Skiing Watersports Wineries
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Stairs to all suites
- Guests traveling to Lake Chelan Shores will check in and check out at the Lake House resort.
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not always able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor seasonal pools are closed October-Memorial Day annually. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
Explore more options around Chelan
Lake Chelan Shores 1bdr - Chelan is a Vacation Home located in Chelan, Washington, United States. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Lake Chelan Shores 1bdr - Chelan has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78869 - 1 view