Wonderful Kona Resort 2Bedroom
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Wonderful hosts are recognized as the best hosts in hospitality. The Wonderful hosts program rewards Houfy’s top-rated and most experienced hosts.
Response rate & time
This host responds to 0% of inquiries within 48 hours
Book Direct and Save
Save on service fees by booking direct on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
6 Guest Max
Beds: Queen Murphy Bed - 1,Twin Bed - 2,Varies
When you stay at Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island's west coast, you will feel as if you are stepping back in time to a more simple, unspoiled era. Every detail has been designed to re-create the charming traditional Hawaiian island ambiance found back in the '30s, with all the modern amenities and activities you would expect in a tropical resort. Situated within walking distance from the beach in the charming Big Island town of Kailua-Kona and less than one hour away from the white sandy beaches of Hapuna Beach State Park - voted #1 top beach in 2021 from CNN Travel, guests will find themselves in tropical paradise. This resort is also in close proximity to waterfalls, gorgeous lookouts, museums, golf courses, volcanoes and a multitude of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Learn all about the coffee making process at the Royal Kona Coffee Mill and Museum, or go whale watching and swim with the dolphins when you visit Waikoloa Village.
The Kona Hawaiian Resort is at your service with a wealth of services and amenities. Enjoy a leisurely swim in one of the outdoor pools or kick back and relax in one of the soothing whirlpool tubs. Enlist the assistance of an attentive concierge for any and all needs.
These spacious two-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep up to six guests at 1,156 square feet. Suites feature one king bed in the master, one king bed in the guest room and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped private kitchen and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a whirlpool tub, full dining area and TVs throughout are many comforts you just won't find in an average hotel room. Enjoy the sights off of your private balcony as you relax in this tropical home away from home.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Movie Rentals
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Bike Riding
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Scuba Diving
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
What this place offers
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Be the first to write a review
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Meet The Host
Member since: January 2023
Response rate: 0%
Response time: within 48 hours
Over 18 years of age
0-17 years of age
Report this listing