Isla Mujeres Resort Studio Hotel King
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Wonderful hosts are recognized as the best hosts in hospitality. The Wonderful hosts program rewards Houfy’s top-rated and most experienced hosts.
Response rate & time
This host responds to 0% of inquiries within 48 hours
Book Direct and Save
Save on service fees by booking direct on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
You will enjoy a king bed in this suite. Additional amenities include a private balcony. Maximum occupancy is two.
Experience the serene lifestyle on a quiet island off the coast of Cancun, with fabulous seafood restaurants, snorkeling, water sports, hiking the tropical wilderness and white sandy beaches that will make your vacation memorable. Isla Mujeres' spectacular tropical garden swimming pool reflects the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean surrounding the island. The resort's convenient location in the middle of the island means nearly every local attraction is just a short walk, bicycle or golf cart ride away. With direct access to the marina, the waterfront resort is also only a few blocks from a grocery store, authentic restaurants, and the heart of downtown.
Popular pastimes include snorkeling the vibrant coast, hiking the island's rich tropical wilderness, exploring Mayan ruins, and of course, soaking in the Mexican sun on the beach. If you find yourself yearning for the mainland, you can always take the ferry to Cancun and its world-famous attractions. Enjoy a pirate dinner cruise, party at nightclubs, or stare in awe at the pyramids of the Yucatan before ferrying back to your own private island paradise.
Everyone deserves a taste of paradise. Whether you're taking a romantic island vacation or bringing the whole family to the tropical escape of Isla Mujeres, these top resort amenities will make you feel like Mayan royalty. Ride a complimentary bike across the island. Float the day away in a sweeping outdoor pool, complete with a swim-up bar, while the kids play in their own pool nearby. Or take advantage of our supervised childcare, so you and the one you love can savor some alone time.
Isla Mujeres features spacious resort suites that comfortably sleep four to six guests and feature a king or double bed in the master with a sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, and the economy of a fully equipped kitchen (villa suites only). Enjoy the spoils of a whirlpool tub and a private patio or balcony complete with table, chairs and hammock - comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Movie Rentals
* Pool Bar
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Bicycle Rentals
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Scuba Diving
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 8 a.m.-10:30 p.m.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
- A 20-minute ferry ride is required to access Isla Mujeres.
- As you leave customs at the airport, sales people may attempt to sell you ride offers. It is recommended that you make your own ground transportation arrangements at least two weeks in advance of travel.
- On-site parking is available, and fees may apply.
- Pool hours are 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
What this place offers
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Be the first to write a review
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Meet The Host
Member since: January 2023
Response rate: 0%
Response time: within 48 hours
Over 18 years of age
0-17 years of age
Report this listing