Inn at the Park Resort Studio King
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
4 Guest Max
Inn at the Park is a historic boutique resort located centrally near many San Diego sights making it a desirable starting point for your journey in this amazing city. This resort is located on the edge of Balboa Park West, within walking distance to the neighboring San Diego Zoo, the Old Globe Theatre, 15 museums, beautiful gardens and acclaimed performing arts venues. Other nearby attractions include the vibrant Hillcrest neighborhood, SeaWorld ® San Diego, the Gaslamp District, Little Italy, Cruise Ship Terminal and the USS Midway and Maritime Museum. Old Town, Coronado Island and the beaches are also just minutes away.
Discover a beautiful coastal destination with wonderful weather year-round, glorious beaches and world-class attractions. San Diego is a sunny destination stacked with palm trees that features historic neighborhoods, upscale shopping centers, eclectic dining, nightlife and all sorts of entertainment. Relax and enjoy this laid-back Southern California lifestyle and watch breathtaking sunsets over the Pacific Ocean.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at this historic boutique resort, a charming choice of accommodations with classic design, tasteful décor and a central location on the edge of one of the city's top attractions, Balboa Park. Inn at the Park offers a fine selection of resort amenities, including a fitness center, rooftop sun deck, Wi-Fi throughout the property, guest laundry facilities, valet parking (fee), and 24-hour front desk services. This resort is 100% non-smoking.
At Inn at the Park, you will enjoy the spacious resort suites. These gorgeous studio, one- and two-bedroom suites feature deluxe bedding with one king or two queen beds, an additional twin sofa sleeper in the living area and a queen or two double beds in the guest room (two-bedroom only). All suites include kitchenettes and in-room safes.
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Fitness Center
* Laundry Facilities (Coin-Operated)
* Sun Deck (Rooftop)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Balboa Park
* Bike Riding
* Gaslamp Quarter
* SeaWorld® San Diego
* Zoo/Animal Park
- Air conditioning
- Valet parking is available for $20 per night with unlimited in-and-out privileges (price subject to change at any time). Street parking may also be available; however, please pay close attention to signage for restrictions of usage. The parking lot is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3