The apartment still retains the original character of historic Maltese homes: High ceilings with iron beams, colourful windows overlooking the historic narrow street and original Maltese tiles.
The private 1 bedroom apartment is located on the 1st floor and includes:
• An open living/dining area with a kitchen.
◦ Sofa that transforms into a double bed (140cm x 200cm).
◦ TV with local free-to-air channels.
◦ Kitchen equipped with a fridge/freezer, hob, oven and a toaster oven.
◦ Large king size bed (160cm x 200cm).
◦ Compact en-suite bathroom with a small shower.
Other things to note
• The Eco-Tax of €0.50 per guest per night is not included in the price. I will send you a request to pay this tax after your booking is confirmed.
• The apartment is on the 1st floor and there is no lift. There are 20 steps to reach the 1st floor. There is also a small step to access the bathroom.
• Access to the bathroom is through the bedroom.
• The apartment measures 50 meters squared. The space is ideal for 2 persons but can accommodate up to 4 adults who are comfortable with the sleeping arrangements.
• The Wi-Fi connection is intended for light browsing, sending messages and reading mail. Data is limited to 300Mb per day and speed averages 3Mb/s. The connection is not ideal for professional use.
• Like most old Maltese homes, the apartment is built to keep relatively cool in the hot summer period. Although there is no Air-Conditioner, I provide fans during the warmer months or on request.
• Due to our warm climate, Maltese homes do not have central heating. Please keep in mind that during the winter period indoor temperatures might not be as warm as you are used to back home. I advice my guests to pack warm indoor clothing during colder months (November - April). For your comfort I provide extra blankets and an electric heater.
• Camera surveillance is in operation in the common areas of the apartment building.
• This apartment is fully licensed by the Malta Tourism Authority. This means that the accommodation conforms to standards of comfort and safety. The registration number is: HPI/6802
|Minimum stay||Per night||Weekend nights||Per week||Per month|
Policies and Rules
|Check In||4PM - 11PM|
Before your arrival I will send you a detailed guide with all the insider tips about Rabat and the surrounding area. The guide includes arrival details, restaurant recommendations and interesting sights. I will do my best to greet you personally to show you around the apartment. If we can't meet in person I will send you self check-in instructions. After you check in I will leave you to enjoy your holiday. I am however always available to answer any questions you might have.
Id-Dar - 10 minutes from Mdina. is a Apartment located in Rabat, Malta. This Apartment is available for short term lodging and accommodates 4 guests
Id-Dar - 10 minutes from Mdina. has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and was listed on Houfy on Dec 2018