Fiji Resort 3bdr Garden View
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
This three-bedroom comfortably sleeps eight guests with one king bed in the master bedroom, one queen bed in the second bedroom, two twin beds in the third bedroom and a queen murphy bed in the living room.
With some of the world's longest and most spectacular barrier reefs and numerous world class dive sites just a splash away, a water-filled dream vacation awaits at Fiji Denarau Island. Fiji is among the more than 330 islands and 500 islets within the largely volcanic-formed Fiji in the South Pacific Ocean. The area is rich in adventure offering snorkeling and diving amid over 1200 species of colorful reef fish and hundreds of varieties of coral and sponges. The Sigatoka River Safari offers another unique water-based adventure exploring the lifestyle of indigenous locals living in the tiny villages along the island's longest river. For land-based exploration, stroll the pathways of the Garden of the Sleeping Giant where you'll discover nearly 40 varieties of magnificent Asian orchids and Cattleya hybrids or visit the Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple, one of the few places outside India where you can see traditional Dravidian architecture. A short six minute drive away, travelers will enjoy the many restaurant options and artisan boutiques found at Port Denarau. For a family-friendly outing, head to Denarau Mini-Golf or Big Bula Waterpark, both less than a 15-minute walk from the resort.
Unwind back at the resort with a range of amenities. Sip a cold libation from the swim up bar and take in the lushly landscaped gardens surrounding the resort's large lagoon-style pool. Indulge in a therapeutic spa treatment onsite or, catch a workout in the fitness center. The kids will enjoy a challenge in the game room. For on-site dining options guests can choose from two restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner or room service from 6 am to 10 pm.
These spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom condo-style resort suites comfortably sleep two to eight guests. One-bedroom condo-style resort suites comfortably sleep up to four guests and offer one king bed in the private bedroom and a sleeper sofa. Two-bedroom condo-style resort suites comfortably sleep up to six guests and feature one king bed in the master bedroom, two twin beds in the guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa. Three-bedroom condo-style resort suites comfortably sleep up to eight guests with one king bed in the master bedroom, one king bed in the first guest bedroom, two twin beds in the second guest bedroom and a sleeper sofa. You will also appreciate the convenience of separate living/dining areas, a full kitchen and Wi-Fi.
* Activities Center
* Activities Desk
* Babysitting Services
* Barbecue Area
* Beach (On-Site)
* Children's Playground
* Children's Pool (Outdoor)
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Convenience Store
* Fitness Center
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Pool With Swim-Up Bar
* Sunbathing Area
* Swimming Pool (Adult)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
* Children's Activities
* Deep-Sea Fishing
* Horseback Riding
* Miniature Golf
* Scuba Diving
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Electrical current is 240V/AC50 three-pin, so a converter is required for plug-in items.
- Credit card signature authorizations are not accepted at South Pacific locations. If you plan to use a credit card at these locations, please contact your credit card provider prior to traveling to set up your personal identification number (PIN) for payment authorizations.
- Parking is available on-site.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. For your safety, please wear shoes in the pool area, and refer to posted signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
**Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request**
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3
Explore more options around Nadi
Fiji Resort 3bdr Garden View - Nadi is a Vacation Home located in Nadi, Western Division, Fiji. This Vacation Home is available for short term lodging and accommodates 6 guests
Fiji Resort 3bdr Garden View - Nadi has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and was listed on Houfy on Jan 2023
Listing # 78848 - 1 view