Estes Park Resort 3bdr
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
8 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1,Queen Sleeper Sofa - 1,Varies
Situated near the entrance of America's magnificent Rocky Mountains, on the Big Thompson River, is the little town of Estes Park, Colorado - a quaint town with a scenic getaway to outdoor adventures and a glorious backdrop of snow-capped peaks. With friendly mountain vibe and a charming downtown area filled with shops and restaurants, this vacation destination provides access to Colorado's beautiful backcountry and is a popular jumping-off point for outdoor activities. Enjoy stunning views of mountain vistas, abundant wildlife and over 300 days of sunshine when you visit Estes Park, the sparkling gemstone of northern Colorado. Hike or bike any of the more than 300 miles worth of trails to see the wildflowers and birdwatch. Or, if you prefer, you can always relax in the surroundings and amenities back home, at your Estes Park resort.
With stunning mountain vistas, wandering Rocky Mountain wildlife and well -equipped resort suites, you can choose from a wide selection of on-site amenities and activities designed to enhance your trip. Guests love the outdoor heated (seasonal) pool and three outdoor hot tubs, a relaxing place to unwind after a long day of recreation. Pack a lunch and enjoy the grassy picnic grounds with a backdrop of snow-capped peaks. Keep up your workout routine at the fitness center, hit the game room for entertainment, rent videos to watch in your suite and take advantage of the guest laundry facilities and golf nearby.
Estes Park offers spacious two-bedroom resort suites that comfortably sleep up to six guests and feature one king bed, one queen or two twin beds in the guest room and a queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You are sure to appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms, the economy of a fully equipped kitchen, and the convenience of a washer/dryer in each suite. Plus, a dining area, living area and TVs throughout are comforts that would be hard to find in an average hotel.
* Activities Center
* Barbecue Area
* Children's Playground
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Fitness Center
* Gift Shop
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities
* Movie Rentals
* Picnic Area
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor/Seasonal)
* Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
* Cross-Country Skiing
* Horseback Riding
* Miniature Golf
* Mountain Biking
* Rock Climbing
* Snow Sports
- Air conditioning
- No elevators
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Parking is limited, and the resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs, and trailers.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Outdoor pool is seasonal, closed from fall to spring annually. The hot tub is open year-round. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more information.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
Ping Pong Table
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3