Elysian Beach Resort Studio King
This host verified their email and phone number on Houfy.
Follow and check out our social media @eliteescapestravel for discounts and specials on your stay!
Please send the full name of the person checking in, as on the ID that will be shown when making your booking request.
2 Guest Max
Beds: King Bed - 1
Located on the eastern end of St. Thomas, Elysian Beach Resort is perfect for couples and visitors of all ages. Discover an unforgettable retreat as you escape to these beautiful studio and one-bedroom resort suites offering exclusive access to the private beach and natural cove. Resort accommodations are ideally located right next to the picturesque St. Thomas Yacht Club, just minutes from the best St. Thomas sites and attractions. Enclosed by palm-shaded hills and overlooking its own yacht-filled cove, this resort provides a full array of amenities and water activities above and below the sea including some excellent snorkeling spots.
While you're here, be sure to explore the island's gorgeous natural landscape or visit one of the many tourist attractions including Charlotte Amalie, Magen's Bay and the Coral World Ocean Park. For more entertainment, head to Red Hook, a small village filled with delicious restaurants, nightclubs and fishing boat charters to the nearby marlin runs. At the end of the day, enjoy the magnificent Caribbean sunsets as you admire the yachts in the harbor from the turquoise water and white sandy beaches.
At Elysian Beach Resort you'll discover a secluded island getaway packed with a myriad of amenities and activities. Experience the tropical blue seas from a different perspective as you take up sea kayaking or just relax and enjoy a tropical cocktail by the outdoor swimming pool. Guests will surely want to satiate their appetite at one of the two on-site restaurants that specialize in classic American favorites and specialty seafood dishes. If that's not enough, treat yourself to one of the relaxing amenities at the day spa. Tennis courts and boating at the St. Thomas Yacht Club ensure there's never a dull moment.
The spacious studio and one-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep two to four guests. Whether you're traveling with extended family or a smaller party, you will appreciate the economy of a partial or full kitchen which includes a microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, cookware and flatware. Save money on baggage fees with your own washer/dryer available in the one-bedroom resort suites.
* Activities Desk
* Beach (On-Site)
* Casual Dining
* Computer With Internet (Shared)
* Concierge Services
* Hot Tub (Outdoor)
* Laundry Facilities (Coin-Operated)
* Pool Bar
* Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
* Tennis Court
* Wi-Fi Internet Access
* Jet Skiing
* Live Entertainment
* Scuba Diving
- No elevators (Lifts available to accessible suites)
- Stairs to and in most suites
- Front desk hours are 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Guests arriving after hours must contact us and let us know prior to the front desk closing, to avoid any delays in entering your unit..
- The U.S. Virgin Islands government has imposed a fee of $25 per suite per night to be paid at check-in. There is a daily energy fee of $14 assessed on-site.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite.
- Pool and hot tub hours are 7 a.m.-10 p.m. Children who are not fully potty trained must wear swim diapers. There are no lifeguards on duty. For your safety, please wear shoes in the pool area and refer to posted signage for more information.
We encourage you to read carefully our house and booking rules:
Please send the full name of the person checking in when making your booking request
1. We need the full name as it appears on the ID of the person checking in to be sent with the booking request. If not, a booking will be made under the name in the Booking Request. Name changes to incur a $100 fee.
2. At least one guest must be at least 21 years old and present a valid ID and credit card at check-in.
3. A refundable security deposit will be charged at check-in ranging from $100 to $200 depending on the unit type
4. Listing pictures are of general units. Unit interiors may vary but we will meet all amenities published.
5. WiFi access is offered on a paid plan basis. You will be able to view and purchase plans upon check-in.
6. If you wish to extend your stay, you need to make a new reservation with a minimum stay of 2 nights. All fees and charges will apply.
7. Date alterations are not accepted once a reservation is confirmed.
8. Early check-in requests must be arranged with our front desk staff near your arrival date. We can provide you with the phone number.
Iron & Board
High Speed Internet
No events allowed
No smoking allowed
Report this listing
Member since: January 2023
Policies and Rules
Check In: 4PM - Flexible
Check Out: 10AM
1 of 3